[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be andrew huang >host a giveaway/competition sponsored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: android-dong.png (1MB, 1440x791px) Image search: [Google]
android-dong.png
1MB, 1440x791px
>be andrew huang
>host a giveaway/competition sponsored in part by Yousician, "the best way to learn, practice, and master a musical instrument" catered specifically to beginners and retards
>giving away a pre-owned TE OP-1
>relatively inexpensive instrument, in the grand scope of instruments, good for learning how to create synth patches/learn piano
>get a whole heap of very well done submissions by people who have dirt-cheap equipment and could only ever dream of owning an instrument worth $800
>specifically mention that entrants don't need to be geniuses with top of the line gear and instruments to win, he just has to like what they submit
>the winner is a musical prodigy with at least $27,000 worth of equipment and instruments in the same 100 square feet, who learned the entirety of the song in a couple hours and recorded it in a day

this was such a fucking sham, honestly. I feel bad for whoever really took their time, with their super cheap instruments, to make a submission for this thing, only to be btfo'd by someone who probably didn't even use Yousician to learn it.

it's such a disconnect. what the fuck was the point if the grand winner is way out of the league this $800 toy was made for?
>>
I can't stand his fucking face, whenever he pops up in my recommended my day gets worse
>>
screencap this and tweet it to him
>>
>>73805879
I'm not trying to strawman the guy, his content is fine. it's just that this contest was stupid if the whole point was to have the maximum amount of production input/value possible. you can't expect that out of people honestly competing for this thing, as odds are they don't have very good instruments or means of recording them.
plus, the cinematography for the winning entry was equally stupid. anyone hosting an honest contest for people competing for an $800 instrument would put this in their honorable mentions; his camera alone costs more than the thing he won. it's stupid.
>>73805892
>having twitter
>>
OP1 is a meme machine, but I wouldn't call it a toy, people have done serious work on them.
>>
lol, I'd make a Twitter just to tweet this at him
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.