[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for /mu/ waifuists: When you waifupost, how serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: hayley24.jpg (118KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
hayley24.jpg
118KB, 500x450px
Questions for /mu/ waifuists:

When you waifupost, how serious are you? Are you doing it in a more so joking manner or are you genuine with all your praise/devotion?

Do you actually enjoy your waifu's music? If so, is she among your favorite artists/musicians?

Lastly, why does your waifu happen to be the best? (You obviously believe this or else you'd have chosen a different waifu.)
>>
I'm not sure, I'm not really a waifuist, just whenever there's a thread I like to join in.

E•MO•TION is pop album of the decade for me no question.

Carly Rae has to be the most adorable human I've ever laid eyes on. She's petite, has great legs and I really can't describe why I love her face so much but I just do.
>>
File: hayley4.gif (1MB, 498x267px) Image search: [Google]
hayley4.gif
1MB, 498x267px
>>73805843
>that picture
My goodness. Don't tempt me to cheat on Hayley. ;_;

>I'm not really a waifuist, just whenever there's a thread I like to join in.
Yup, I'm basically the same as well. I'm not exactly obsessed or anything. (inb4 someone says I'm just in denial) Waifu threads are just super comfy, tobehonest.

However, even though I really like Emotion too, Paramore's After Laughter is best pop.
>>
File: Molly40-Cool-Molly.png (344KB, 636x365px) Image search: [Google]
Molly40-Cool-Molly.png
344KB, 636x365px
>>73805570
>When you waifupost, how serious are you? Are you doing it in a more so joking manner or are you genuine with all your praise/devotion?
I love the Molly over all else
>Do you actually enjoy your waifu's music? If so, is she among your favorite artists/musicians?
Of course, I love her first album and Alvvays - s/t is a top tier album, probably one of my favorites of all time.
>Lastly, why does your waifu happen to be the best? (You obviously believe this or else you'd have chosen a different waifu.)
Because she's pure and can actually play an instrument unlike all the whores posted on this board.
>>
>>73806390
She can't hold a note to save her life.
>>
>>73807359
This
>>
>>73805570
My waifuposting is genuine (yes, even if I have a girlfriend and I will talk more about it a bit later) and I actually do love all of the /mu/ girls I post, for their music, appearance and personality.
My girlfriend is also a fan of the same waifus and she does love them for more or less the same reasons as I do, so it helps that we have similar tastes.

I actually enjoy my waifus' (yes, I am a fan of more than one of them) music and they are quite fun.

Lastly, I can't decide who is best /mu/ girl but I am probably leaning towards Taylor Swift.
>>
>>73806355
>comfy
die please
>>
File: 1497685393779.jpg (45KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497685393779.jpg
45KB, 480x320px
>>73807359
>>73807605
SHUT UP!
>>
>>73808112
That's a bit mean
>>
>>73808234
>molly after running out of breath
>>
File: hayley3.gif (445KB, 370x263px) Image search: [Google]
hayley3.gif
445KB, 370x263px
>>73808112
What's wrong with saying that?

>>73806390
"Adult Diversion" tends to get the most attention, but "Atop a Cake" is underrated. God-tier track.

>>73808095
Kek, why do you always have to bring up your girlfriend?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.