[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bout to throw this bad boy on for the first time, what should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Loveless.jpg (294KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Loveless.jpg
294KB, 600x600px
Bout to throw this bad boy on for the first time, what should I expect?
>>
>>73805248
First track starts off pretty loud and obnoxiously but after that the album is just beautiful.
>>
>>73805248
it's a dank ride bro
>>
dont read any of this. just listen and sit
>>
>>73805248
vacuums
>>
>>73805285
What a fag
>>
>>73805285
I like how the first track starts off, am I gonna hate the rest now?
>>
>>73805329
turn it up louder
>>
File: IMG_1916.png (591KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1916.png
591KB, 499x750px
>>73805248
Expect probably your soon to be one of your favourite album me that will probably be within your top 10, unless your some pleb faggot.
>>
>>73805297
Suck my chode
>>
>>73805365
>Oh no a tiny bit of noise ouch my ears :'c
>>
expect a 10/10
>>
OP here

I turned it up as loud as my computer would go but it still didn't feel loud enough. Is that normal?
>>
>>73805552
you better be listening on headphones or speakers. how do you like it?
>>
>>73805577
I'm listening on headphones. It's good, I like the atmosphere and textures. A few melodies really stick out as being catchy/fun but they're not all over the place. Can't really understand most of the lyrics so I may consider reading along with the album upon one of my subsequent re-listens. I feel like I'd need to turn it up even louder than it already is to fully experience that wall-of-sound all-encompassing "shoegaze" sound, so maybe once I figure out how to do that, that'll help as far as feeling "immersed" goes
>>
>>73805610
https://youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY
Watch this, listen to the album again, preferably on speakers this time and leave this thread. And also:
>>73805356
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveless_(album)
>>
>>73805610
don't listen to the "turn it up louder" meme being pressed by retards with hearing damage
>>
>>73805610
i like listening to it in my car cause i can basically make it as loud as my ears can take. there are a lot of things that you don't notice on the first listen. like how the end of touch has a part on the main riff from i only said or how Only Shallow ends with part of Sometimes played backwards. it's one of my favorite albums. the only album i've liked more since this came out was SMiLE.
>>
>>73805629
i was gonna shill this video in one of my posts here. it's not a perfect video, but it's the best video i've seen on loveless
>>
Listen it loud, soft, however the fuck you want BUT use speakers, it's not meant to be a headphones experience.
>>
File: 4bIJn.jpg (73KB, 474x700px) Image search: [Google]
4bIJn.jpg
73KB, 474x700px
>>73805248
>pic related
>>
>>73805356
>you will never have a dirty and intense makeout session with `89 Bilinda while Off Your Face is playing in the background
why even live...
>>
>>73805248
Made by leprecauns. If you listen to the end, it turns you into a fgt.

Be warned.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.