[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in Target today and I had a chance to hear the Beats by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: BeatsByDrDre_TG.jpg (101KB, 1037x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BeatsByDrDre_TG.jpg
101KB, 1037x1200px
I was in Target today and I had a chance to hear the Beats by Dr. Dre they had on display. Given the reputation they have on places like this I have to say I was impressed. The bass was of course well-defined, but it did not at all detract from the mids, and the entire sound was warm and vibrant. If I had the cash on me I might have walked out with a pair, and I would have had it if I didn't buy a set of cans I was told had a better sound for a marginally lower price. Perhaps I'm not just listening to the right music? What kind of music is there that accentuates the quality of high-fidelity headphones in a way that would absolve all notions that Beats would have been a good purchase?
>>
>>73798878
What song did you listen too
>>
>>73798892
I don't know, but I remember it being in a television commercial. Something that sounded hip and urban but had a hundred engineers behind it.
>>
>>73798878
So you're an idiot who has never used good headphones?
>>
>>73799019
t. proud ATH-M50x owner
>>
>>73799032
what does the 't.' thing mean i've never gotten it
>>
>>73799099
It's an abbreviation of some Finnish words for "regards".

t. Meme pro
>>
>>73799099
Finns sign their letters with it, it means regards. Classic /int/ humor
>>
>>73798878

Beats have been known to EQ the music they use in their displays to make them sound good with their headphones.

Their headphones aren't as bad as they used to be (a reputation they thoroughly earned with the original Solo, a totally dreadful $200 headphone) but they're still a pretty thoroughly mediocre line of headphones that aren't worth fucking with unless you want them as a status symbol or fashion accessory.
>>
>>73799460
I got pro as a christmas present almost five years ago. They've served me quite well, and if they were a reasonable price, I would recommend them.

Tbh though now that they don't use leather ear pads anymore they're utter shit, can't even find leather replacements, I still have my original cushions.
>>
>>73798878
Literally niggerbass. You don't like music if you like beats.
>>
File: 1479605425889.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479605425889.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>73800426
>niggerbass
I knew this board was full of retards but jesus christ
>>
>>73800511
Based tumblrspongeposter.
>>
File: smu.jpg (33KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
smu.jpg
33KB, 571x571px
>>73800527
what does that even MEAN
>>
>>73800511
>>73800551
your posts give a heavy newfag vibe
>>
>>73800593
t. someone who's been here for less than a year
>>
>>73798878
this is good bait
>>
Porta Pros sound roughly the same as Beats and can be had for $20. PX-100ii are like $30-$40 regularly and sound better than Beats. JVC Flats are like $12 on sale at department stores and they also have more range than beats but less bass.
>>
>>73800551
Niggerbass means the bass is too loud and bumped up and it usually makes rock or anything else sound shitty and unbalanced
Whereas with rap music it would sound "good" because niggers only care about "MAN DAT BASS IS SO LOUD AND BUMPING"
>>
>>73799099
"probably written by"
>>
>>73799099
>>73799130
>>73799154
>>73801343

Thanks for this. I've searched for it a lot, but never understood it. Even tried on the subreddit. /mu/ was the last place I expected someone to get an answer. Y'all some good fags.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.