[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to finally try Radiohead for the first time tonight. Going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: radiohead.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
Going to finally try Radiohead for the first time tonight. Going to smoke a lot then take a nice walk. What order should I listen to their albums in?
>>
ok computer first then kid a then the rest in any order
>>
>>73795736
Shit opinion
Listen chronologically starting from Bends
>>
In Rainbows
OK Computer
Kid A
The King of Limbs

then tomorrow listen to The Bends when you get up
>>
>>73795677
Just listen to In Rainbows, it's the best.
>>
If you want a chill time, is go for In Rainbows. It's their most beautiful. Ok Computer thru Hail to the thief is super paranoid and anxious
>>
>>73795677
Just listen to kid a and move on with your life
>>
>>73795677
Imagine being so brainwashed by the retards on /mu/ and the writers at the NME that you think listening to Radiohead is eventful in any way
Literal 6/10 band

Listen to Kid A and Amnesiac, delete the rest of their discography from your phone
>>
Chill time would be a great start but I'm all for going to a more grand experience after maybe a couple chill albums.
>>
>>73795923
/thread
>>
>>73795755
This.
>>
IMO In Rainbows is great on weed.
Start there. Then listen to Kid A starting at 12am. The next day listen to The Bends and TKOL.
>>
>>73795677
I don't understand why you need to do all that unnecessary stuff. Just pick an album from them, sit down and listen to it.
>>
All albums in chronological order is the way to go
>>
>>73796381
It's just how I want to listen to them. I love to be in a really relaxed and serene mood
>>
>>73796381
This. I don't understand why people always need to do some type of bullshit. Nigga just sit down in a dark room. Put some headphones on and listen to the music. That's truly the best way to listen to music.
>>
>>73796537
I dont *have* to do anything. It's simply how I enjoy new albums. I feel more enveloped. To each their own, dude.
>>
If you want their best work, go OK Computer, Kid A, In Rainbows. Then Amnesiac, A Moon Shaped Pool, The Bends, Hail to the Thief, The King of Limbs and Pablo Honey
>>
>>73795677
Just listen to Pablo Honey 9 times. You'll get the gist
>>
>>73795765
This
>>
>>73796770
I can tell you don't even pay attention to the music. Good day to you, madame.
>>
>>73797921
You had to be the guy to point out the lulzweed thing huh
>>
>>73795677
Just shuffle the discog
>>
>>73795677
nah, try Depeche Mode
>>
>>73799984
Go to bed Tyler
>>
just start with OK Computer and Kid A, then listen to whatever you want after that
>>
Honestly you could probably start with their latest album and work your way back
>>
>>73799984
>name fag
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.