[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's as good as SILY as long as you don't listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: The-Avalanches-Wildflower.jpg (312KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-Avalanches-Wildflower.jpg
312KB, 1200x1200px
It's as good as SILY as long as you don't listen to the songs with the Mercury Rev dude, I like Mercury Rev well enough but the vocals were too saccharine.
>>
imo it's way better than SILY.

Ever since Wildflower was released SILY sounds so dated. It's still a fantastic album but honestly with tracks like Because I'm Me, Subways, Colors, Stepkids and Saturday Night Inside Out, it really can't hold a candle to Wildflower.
>>
lol no u losers it's about two points worse than SILY.

Features are a mistake.
>>
>>73793761
The interludes and transition tracks were also better on Wildflower, like how fucking gorgeous was Zap?
>>
>>73793807
SILY sounded more cohesive, but the interludes are far better on Wildflower
>>
Man after frankie sinatra came out I was worried, but this album ended up more than living up to its predecessor imo. Colors is such a good track too.
>>
>>73793784
A-greed.
>>
>>73795159
stop
>>
definitely aoty, there hasn't been a more summery album since
>>
Subways is quite possibly the most infuriating song I've heard all year, and Frankie Sinatra should not have been made imo.
>>
>>73795615
Moves uhROUN
Also bro it's not 2016 anymore
>>
I'M HUNGRY
>>
Is there a song that manages to envoke nostalgia more than Stepkids does? Every element of that track is phenomenal, I especially love the callback to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDrIiJdQjFQ
>>
This album was widely panned on /mu/ by everyone, why does everyone suddenly love it now?
>>
>>73795642
But I only heard it this year my man
Holy shit its like musical blue balls
>>
>>73795786
It's almost like after an entire year of multiple listens and contemplation, my mind can like, you know, change.
>>
This might be in my top 5 albums, it had a really big impact on me when it came out and still does. Im glad to see people are realizing its genius
>>
>>73795786
to be fair it was only 'panned' for about a week between the leak and the official release. I remember when it leaked people were posting 'This is so dissapointing' within a shorter amount of time than the album itself like they hadn't even listened to it the whole way through. I'd wager they were mostly people who had never listened to SILY and just jumped on the bandwagon because of all the thread spam
>>
those rapper features suck big rancid donkey shlong and singlehandedly bring the album down at least 4 out of 10 points.
>>
>>73795615
Going Home > Subways
>>
>>73793678
>you now realize that all the features were completely unnecessary
>>
It's a good album as long as you lower the volume to around 0%.
>>
>removes noisy eater

10/10
>>
>>73797082
What a sad man Biz Markie is
>>
>>73793678
>it's been a year since frankie sinatra
Where did the time go bros
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.