[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't even ever listened to 21 Savage (I do listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: issaalbum.png (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
issaalbum.png
177KB, 600x600px
I haven't even ever listened to 21 Savage (I do listen to hip hop though) but this is actually kinda good.
>>
>>73792771
No, the fuck it isn't.

It's boring, I can't feel ignorant with boring shit like this.
>>
>>73792771
Compared to Savage Mode it's actually kinda boring.
>>
Yeah this is kinda shit now, thread over go home everyone
>>
half the flows sound like leftovers from savage mode and half the flows sound like bootleg drake. It doesn't help that he re-uses the same lines in like every song.
>>
>>73793030
That was quick. If you like it you like it.
>>
>>73792980
This. I was hoping for savage mode 2.0
>>
>>73793088
Well yeah, I liked Thug Life and the first two songs but then it got boring kinda fast, but I'm gonna still listen to it fully, I'm on the last song right now
>>
21 Savage has a lot of potential. He's different from other rappers in his tone, flow and lyrical content. He's not very technical though and needs to work on his beat selection
>>
boring
>>
>people actually listen to 21iq

lol
>>
>>73792771
Numb and Bank Account are good, most of the songs are kind of bland and bad though, and I'm a 21 Savage fan.
>>
are you kidding me
this is horrible
can't wait for idiots like fantano to call this good. but then say savage mode is bad
>>
Thug Life best song?
Metro does it again
>>
do this: click into the middle of every track. you will hear the same voice, flow and lyrical content every time, just with a different beat.
>>
>>73792771
Man I loved this shit. That joint he produced himself? Flames.

That Metro soulful type beat? Flames.

That Nothing New track? Fucking flames. I didn't know savage had a track like that in him.
Even his future hendrix style girl I love you songs were pretty decent. I'm a 21 fan and the album pushed him in ways I didn't know he could go, and showed me things I didn't know he could do, while still delivering on the content I'd grown accustomed to from his mixtapes. Kinda like Kodak's album, which I also really liked. It was pretty good to me. I'll be playing this and enjoy it for sure.

If you don't like 21 there's probably noting here to change that opinion but that Nothing New I'd say at least give Nothing New a shot.
>>
>>73795729
Metro's talent level and output are so ridiculous right now. It's just insane.
>>
I think with his voice and auto tune sound he could possibly go down a creepier directionwith future albums but I like this project.

I really like about half the tracks, especially the intro track and close my eyes. Some are forgettable and Facetime sounds like a Drake copy. But better than I though 21 was capable of. I thiought he was the worst 2016 XXL freshman but he's coming into his own,
>>
>>73797614
Metro is the true star, as on savage mode
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.