[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4/10 Music is okay, it's message is shit and could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0457.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
4/10
Music is okay, it's message is shit and could damage younger people
>>
File: creeeeeeeeep.jpg (457KB, 1406x1406px) Image search: [Google]
creeeeeeeeep.jpg
457KB, 1406x1406px
Below average thread? Going to post the obvious.
>>
It already has
>>
>>73792151
>it's message is shit and could damage younger people
nah, there's plenty of truth to it even if it's exaggerated. college isn't for everyone. the album itself is mediocre, but it isn't because of its message.
>>
>>73792394
A large percentage of his fanbase is black. A group of people that are generally quite poor. You should not Pour salt on The wound by saying that college is shit to them
>>
>>73792151
Yea idk man its pretty cool album w some filler songs on it
>>
>>73792435
>A large percentage of his fanbase is black

Wrong, just like all popular Black rap artists, majority of their fans and I what I meant fans is people who purchase their music with enjoying it are suburban white kids. Kanye blew out of the sky because of how much whites enjoy his music, same goes with kendrick and another example is the 90's west coast scene where bored suburban white kids buy their stuffs to live out the fantasy of robbing hood.
>>
>>73792435
What percentage of trump voters are university-educated again?
>>
>>73792599
*Robin Hood
>>
>>73792435
black people are starting to catch on the fact that most of kanye's fans are teenage whitebois.
also...hes a moody bitch with a personality disorider caught up in his feels all the time
also...he married a disgusting cumdumpster and holds plates for CACs while they eat ribs in a limo
also...autotune album
he's been a running joke for years hombre
>>
>>73792151
>could damage younger people
WHAT THUH FUCK WAS THAT KANYE?! I TOLD YOU TO DO SOME SHIT FOR THE KIDS!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.