[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed my course work to get me into University - Music for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1493734126151.png (213KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1493734126151.png
213KB, 720x544px
I did Btech IT (UK) I had handed in two of the three A levels to go to uni, the school said they gave me and more time to sign the work off and send it off for the grade as I had competed the work just not handed it in

I failed two weeks ago and the high ups at school didn't tell me, my mum both my teachers my learning support assistant and the learning support department.

I feel like shit and don't know what to do with the rest of my life and I use music to cope with shit, so anything along these line would be much appreciated.

Sorry if I spouted a bunch of irrelevant information and being a faggot...

I'll to the shops and get a 10 pack to get drunk and listen to music.

>sorry for being a fag
>>
>>73791283

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oo8QzDHimQ
>>
>>73791283
And
>the autistic britbong can't deal with his problems and goes to 4chan episode
>>
>>73791303
You cheeky bastard
>>
Just do a year again, you still have one year free education at 18. I'm pretty sure they won't make you repeat the 2 or 3 years of the whole course

If not just get a part time job and do a bridge course. Uni is easy as fuck to get into and there are tons of chances
>>
>>73791283
just go to work in the city and maybe you'll get that degree later but now you need to start making a living.
>>
File: sid8o2kkks5z.png (189KB, 403x303px) Image search: [Google]
sid8o2kkks5z.png
189KB, 403x303px
>>73791339
Sadly, this was my third year as my first year of 6th form I did 4 Alevels got good grades in the mocks but developed depression and anxiety because my teachers for basically being assholes to me and a bunch of family shit happened. So, I failed my exams.

Yeah I might be able to do a foundation year as i'm for a dirt poor family, have Aspergers, depression and anxiety.

>>73791389
Yeah finding a job or apprenticeship wont be too hard and I live in Berkshire so I could move to London.
>>
>>73791283
>>73791307
>>73791339
>>73791389
>>73791461
Again i'm sorry as I know this isn't /advice
>>
>>73791283
hello bitch, i have some tips for you
first of all GET A JOB, whatever it may be, even if its shit who cares

1. apply to do something STEM-related with the open uni, you can study there even with the shittiest a-levels possible. do it full-time while working (not as complicated as it sounds). get a degree, proceed.

2. see above but do something like english language or whatever instead, then when you're done go off and teach in korea, china, japan, whatever.

3. volunteer abroad with workaway for the year then come back and, after re-sitting and passing, apply again and do it properly etc.

4. sit around and cry like a pussy.

good lukkkkkkkkkk!
>>
>>73791461
At least you seem to have your head on straight. You'll be fine, power to you.
>>
File: boris.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
boris.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>73791461
just do a foundation year. that's what im doing, i havent been in education for 3 years due to family stuff. granted i could get in with the grades i already have but i feel much more confident with polishing my skills for a year before jumping back into the pool so to speak. 21 now btw.

i reccomend post-rock/drone because its music you lay down and get lost in without a care in the world, at least for me.
>>
>>73791283
I hope you know your entire life is over because you failed. There's absolutely nothing you can do to recover from it and you're going to be miserable for the rest of your life.

is that what you expect us to say? that's bullshit man, you'll have plenty of opportunities to recover. this anon gets it >>73791508
>>
>>73791476
this isn't the end of your life dude, you can try again, you can find a job elsewhere, there's always more options

right now I'm figuring out whether I'm going to be able to graduate after 4 years because I can't afford the mandatory internship imposed by the school. we'll stick it out together
>>
>>73791499
>>73791508
>>73791545
>>73791580
>>73791582
Thanks guys
>>
>>73791283
https://youtu.be/uFU_sAUuInw
https://youtu.be/mrUoK_TvVa8
>>
>>73791283
Where abouts in the UK?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (244KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
244KB, 1200x1200px
I generally hate pop punk but this album is an exception and fits the whole not knowing what to do with your life thing.
>>
File: DEAKIN - SLEEP CYCLE - cover.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
DEAKIN - SLEEP CYCLE - cover.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
https://youtu.be/FsUxq9XQzlI
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.