[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best: The Tourist Worst: Karma Police Most overrated: Karma Police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 61SYxGXYCkL.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61SYxGXYCkL.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
Best: The Tourist
Worst: Karma Police
Most overrated: Karma Police
Most underrated: Fitter Happier
>>
Post prove it's really you
>>
>>73788407
Look at this tripcode in the /mu/ archive, been using it for years
>>
Contrarian.
>>
>>73788400
Best : none
Worst : everything
Most overrated : Radiohead
Most underrated : Muse
>>
>>73788427
If i was contrarian i would have said Fitter Happier is the best track and that Paranoid Android is the most overrated

but nope, i think The Tourist is the best song on this album and the most overrated song is Karma Police (which isn't a bad song, just not really that exceptional)
>>
>>73788400
The Tourist is literally the worst song on there you dildo
>>
>>73788468
Just how?

It's so epic, yet so peaceful at the same time. it's kind of like watching incredible things happening in slow motion
>>
Actually Electioneering might be worse than Karma Police, i'm not sure tho...

Karma Police is still more overrated tho
>>
>>73788493
It's legitimately boring. I can't say for any other Radiohead song.
>>
>>73788533
I have a very long attention span and i love ambient music, i don't find The Tourist boring at all

In fact, i think the slowness is what makes the tourist so great. if it was played fast it wouldn't have been as good
>>
File: Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
Best: Good Morning, Captain
Worst: Don, Aman
Most Overrated: Don, Aman
Underrated: For Dinner...
>>
>>73788400
>not skipping fitter happier
>>
>>73788678
Fitter Happier is better than Karma Police
>>
>>73788525
Electioneering is definitely worse, I don't know how it got on the album when they had better hard rockers like Polyethylene or Pearly to use
>>
>>73788754
i always listen to karma police together with fitter happier, i find the two together to be greater than the sum of their parts
>>
>>73788400
>worst
>anything other than Electioneering

even the band hates it
>>
>>73788400
worst fucking tripfag kys
>>
File: tb3kTDy.jpg (24KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
tb3kTDy.jpg
24KB, 480x336px
>>73788940
>Being this mad over opinions
>>
>>73788431
>most underrated: Muse

You've got to be shitting me.
>>
>>73788951
Issa meme you retard
>>
>>73788754
no. Fitter Happier is only good in the context of the album. It's not worth listening to on its own. Karma Police is a solid single, and you don't have as good of an album without it's catchiness.

Fitter Happier would be nothing without Karma Police to precede it.
>>
>>73788893
You're actually right. Even though I don't particularly like Fitter Happier (don't really hate it either), I don't actually skip it, and it works best in context. The album also works best with it in there.
>>
best: lucky
worst: exit music
overrated: let down
underrated: meeting in the aisle
>>
>>73790382
>worst: exit music

My nigga
>>
>>73788400
Never have I seen such an identical opinion to my own. Fuck Karma Police and the idiots who don't get The Tourist.
>>
>>73790382
you have shit taste.
>>
>>73788400
I would say Tourist is better than Karma Police, but Karma Police is still better than Electioneering, Fitter Happier, No Surprises, and SHA, and maybe Exit Music. Climbing up the Walls is the best song, regardless
>>73788533
Tourist is great, especially in the context of the album. One of the best album closers they have.
>>
paranoid android is the best song i am sick of people pretending that it isn't
>>
>>73790382
I don't even like exit music and i have to say no
>>
Fixed it for you OP, you literally cannot argue with me

>Best
Let Down

>Worst
Airbag

>Most Overrated
Karma Police

>Most Underrated
Subterranean Homesick Alien
>>
>>73790382
How the fucking fuck is Let Down overrated you little fucking shit? Fuck
>>
>>73790382
I like Exit Music purely for the fact that it is everything Muse tried to be but is better than any Muse song ever made
>>
>>73791513
t. fantano drone

I say this because he said this word for word and I know for a fact you just copied his opinion, not even shitposting

Muse is gay tho
>>
>>73791544
That's honestly pretty funny because I despise fantano
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.