[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrU HgfFM3J8 Are normies th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

File: homepage_large.a61ee51a.jpg (83KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.a61ee51a.jpg
83KB, 319x319px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrUHgfFM3J8

Are normies this easy to impress?
>>
This makes me wanna do some research on music's effects on normies, and how to manipulate it for maximum profit while also maintaining my musical integrity. I'm going to listen to and review every song in the American top 50 to see what these motherfuckers see in this shit. Wish me luck
>>
>>73781052
1. Despacio - Remix

Justin Beiber's voice increases the appeal by like 90% and I guarantee it's the only reason these white bitches across America are listening to this. I don't understand much else about what's special about this song for it to be number 1 in the AMERICAN charts.

Why does Pop music sound like this? All sanitized and synthetic? What the fuck?It's supposed to be a spanish guitar song right? What the fuck is this?
>>
>>73781155
Despacio was like a 3/10 btw

2. XO TOUR Llife3
Why is all this mumblerap shit so popular? I'm very confused. It's trap beats and some guy mumbling over a beat. Uzi a gay lil bitch too.

What I've fucking learned from this shit is all you really need is a good instumental, and a good hook to fucking chart. +1 for the 50 cent line.

I'm feeling a 6/10 Shit bumps
>>
>>73781248
3. I'm the One (DJ Khaled)
This sounds like pop corporate shit with Justin Beiber once again popping in and showing his star power and uncanny ability to get white bitches moving and listening tracks.

Quavo was there for like 30 seconds and got fucking paid big bucks for that shit too.

Chance and Lil Wayne couldn't even save this song, it sounds like some feel good bullshit that didn't need to be 5 minutes. This some ugliness. It's obnoxiously happy. Why do normies like this shit? 2.5/10
>>
>>73781365
4. Wild Thoughts
This is the first good one, holy shit. I wasn't expecting that from DJ "WE DA BEST" Khaled. Rihanna actually added to the track instead of shitting it up. Pretty good for Top 50 track. This Bryson Tiller nigga ain't bad either.

That guitar solo was damn good. Didn't expect it from a pop song.
>>
>>73781052
what do you think commercial pop is? it plays on the average persons inability to think for themselves. The average time between intro and lyrics now is 20 seconds shorter than what it used to be. There's a whole sect of people in the music industry that focus on shit like this.
>>
>>73781446
Wild Thoughts was a 7/10

5. Humble
This track is some trash and I will never forgive Kendrick for it. The ugly ass piano and the dumbass photoshop line. Not to mention a full minute of

>"sit down bitch, be humble"

The production is shit. It's just bad. I think this is the worst song Kendrick Lamar has ever made. Only on the charts because it's Kendrick. 3/10
>>
>>73781480
I'm doing this to expose myself to normie music and prey on that inability.

6. Unforgettable
This some trash. It doesn't even have a good hook. The melodic autotune rapping is the only thing that's saving it. Fuck French Montana and his gay ass drowned out vocals. This is absolutely horrible from a production standpoint. They just slapped some reverb on the vocals and called it a day. This some shit.

A lot of these songs are about love, drugs, and sex with the exception of Uzi's track, which was about death. Props to him. I don't know what the fuck Despacio was about, but I'm sure it didn't make it better.

Unforgettable was fairly forgettable. 2/10 some trash
>>
>>73781641
please stop posting you fucking autist
>>
7. Post Malone- Congratulations
This shit ain't bad. Post Malone is a disgusting human being, but at least his voice is good, and he knows how to make a good song/instrumental. It's lush and hard at the same time and it's got a triumphant/fuck you vibe that gets people excited. Quavo didn't even ruin this shit. Props to him for adapting.
7/10. Would bump in the whip.
>>
>>73781753
this is the most disgusted i have been with a single person on 4chan for eight months
>>
>>73781690
Make me you bitch, I can go all night.
>>73781753
8. Calvin Harris- Slide (ft. Frank Ocean, Migos)
This is funky as fuck, and Frank makes it better. It like most of the songs on this list benefit from the shere star power of Frank AND Migos (even tho I think they ruin every track they're on with their ugly ass autotune)
7/10 Would bump in the whip
>>
>>73781827
keep going, fuck those other niggas
>>
>>73781818
Well at least I did something significant today :^)
>>73781884
Thanks nigga.
>>73781827
9. Khalid- Location
This Khalid dude is good I'm not gonna lie. The production and his voice is real fucking good for top 50 chart shit. My only complaint is that it sound like background music. It's kinda bland and forgettable. I saw him perform at the BET awards, and he was a little boring there too.
6/10

no idea why he's popular though. He must be riding on pure musicianship.
>>
>>73781982
10. Childish Gambino- Redbone
Ah, it all goes back to the OP doesn't it. I've heard his early Camp shit and there were only a couple songs that weren't pure nerdy cringe. BTI was great though, it's a classic in my heart. Redbone, despite the memes is real fucking good. 8/10. One of the best on that album (not hard to be)

The only reason it's on the charts is because of its meme status though.
>>
>>73782066
Calvin Harris- Feels
This Calvin Harris dude is a tricky motherfucker. His production is pretty good, but he's relying on lot of shit to manipulate the normies and sell records: Star Power (Pharell and Katy Perry, Big Sean), Funk and throwback/vintage vibes, and his good poppy production. He must have sucked a lot of dicks to get all these people on this track. Either that or he got that cash. It's aight but not bad.
5/10
>>
>>73782149
12. Sam Hunt- Body Like a Back Road
This is not good. It's country disguised as pop. Countryfags are adapting and sneaking into the charts and personally, I think we should all be scared.
1/10 shit
>>
>>73781480
>normies aren't deep thinkers like me
lml. the ressentiment is strong

>>73781052
mmm, how can you musical integrity when you don't have a modicum of talent
>>
>>73782300
13. Drake- Signs
Jesus Christ fuck Drake. I hate him so much, I didn't even want to listen to this song. I can't deny he's a mastermind at tricking these motherfuckers though. The greatest trick Drake ever pulled was convincing the world he was the goat. This is lazy shit still. No musicality or thought put into it.
3/10
>>
>>73782330
t. Normie
>>73782372
14. Kendrick Lamar- DNA
Why do normies take the most ignorant songs off albums and make them popular? Is it really that hard to turn up to Duckworth or Element? This is another one of Kendrick's bad songs. The only redeeming thing it has is the hype as fuck change-up with the Geraldo nigga narrating in the background while Kendrick goes on about his DNA. 'Gimme some Ganja' is hype.
6/10
>>
>>73782441
15. Bruno Mars- That's What I Like
I'm so glad people aren't slurping up 21k Magic over this song. This song is great. I've always been a Bruno Fan and I love the synths on this song. Nothing much else to say. Man makes good music. Lyrics are kinda cucky though.
8/10
>>
>>73782487
16. Future- Mask Off
4/10
Future's got name recognition going for him and whoever's producing his shit, but other than that he's bland as hell and his voice sucks. He's only charting with this song because he's Future.
>>
>>73782525
17. Playboi Carti- Magnolia
The flow in this song is hype as fuck but some aspects of the instrumental drag it down. The 808s sound like melodic farts, and Carti's sounds like he been sipping too much lean and can barely talk. I like how the Jamie Foxx part though, and how the drums come in after the first verse.
7/10 Would bump in the whip
>>
>>73782572
18. 2U (Justin Beiber)
More washed out Beiber pop. I don't hate him, he just makes bland, boring pop songs with generic poppy chord progressions. Whatever David Guetta is doing in this shit with the robotic vocals is keeping me from giving it a really trash score. Sounds like it belongs in 2011.
4/10
>>
>>73782659
19. Imagine Dragons- Believer
This one of those songs that can get annoying from being overplayed, but sound great on the first listen. This is my first time really listening to this, and i gotta say it's pretty good apart from the ugly screaming parts. It's a breath of fresh air from all this trap and shallow pop. It sounds like they're putting some sort of effort into this shit. Never wanna hear it again though.
6/10
>>
File: 1479063250983.jpg (549KB, 1280x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1479063250983.jpg
549KB, 1280x1580px
>>73782708
20. This dude Calvin Harris back with his funky moog and Pop all-stars- Rollin (ft. Khalid, Future)
20 bucks says this dude Calvin Harris is jewish or something. He has to have some sort of jew in him to be pulling all this shit. The hook is a god tier contribution by Khalid. He makes the song real catchy. Future's voice ruined this track. I don't understand how people can stand it. That Khalid nigga nice though.
6.5/10
>>
>>73782791
please die
>>
File: 1477252071052.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477252071052.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
>>73782791
21. Liam Payne- Strip That Down
This dude got on the charts for being a white girl magnet aka a Chad. His music sounds better than Justin Beiber's soulless bullshit, but it's still cringey. I don't know what to say other than keep Chads out the charts. Their musics gonna be trash because they're cruising on looks so much. Get some ugly fuckers up there, that's where the good shit comes from. Look at Thom Yorke.
>>
>>73781248
>"all you really need is a good instumental, and a good hook to fucking chart"
>yes that what makes a good song
>>
File: 1479060977260.gif (2MB, 398x596px) Image search: [Google]
1479060977260.gif
2MB, 398x596px
>>73782801
I can't, I'm not done yet.
>>73782916
22. Logic- 1-800
Speaking of dying...This is fake normie depression bullshit. Maybe this is how you have to appeal to millennials and gen x'ers. Feed on their insecurities and their growing depression. This is gonna be the most suicidal generation for sure, I can tell. First Uzi, now Logic's screaming about how he wanna die. It's pretty basic, but better than most the shit on this list.
6/10
>>
File: 1479060623047.jpg (119KB, 920x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1479060623047.jpg
119KB, 920x1380px
>>73783047
23.Travis Scott- Butterfly Effect
This isn't his best. The flow is melodic like most of these trap songs. That's the fucking secret. I like message and the flow even if it sounds generic in the first listen. This is still some of the better trap rap.
>>
>>73783123
have you never listened to pop before
>>
>>73783123
24. Stay (with Alessia Cara)
This bitch's voice is sex. And the production is good. It's sufferable, but it's still pop. I hate the dumb synthetic breakdowns in every one of these shitty pop songs. Where the vocals stop, and your ear is getting raped by a bunch of different layered synths.
5/10
>>
File: 1479070571447.jpg (431KB, 1280x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1479070571447.jpg
431KB, 1280x1772px
>>73783168
I try to avoid the radio whenever possible. It's mostly trash.
>>73783178
25. Charlie Puth- Attention
The only good thing about this song is the tame and crisp beginning and the bassline. The rest is pretty generic and typical of pop shit. All these songs are obviously made for the radio. Fuck this nigga. Pop is ear poison. I can't believe I actually want trap back.
5/10
>>
File: 1479067751309.jpg (112KB, 992x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1479067751309.jpg
112KB, 992x1489px
>>73783241
26. Imagine Dragons- Thunder
The vocals are trash and ruin this song. The instrumental and sound effects are good and if this had somebody else on top of it, it wouldn't be as insufferable as it is with all these grown men yelling at me about thunder. They sound like they should be singing about mountain dew and halo. They sound like nu-males.
4/10
>>
>>73783241
I don't listen to the radio either.
but since I was a kid I was always interested in what was popular
so i'd always look at the billboard charts
it was the main way I discovered music
I pretty much only listen to genres that have the word pop in them. a decent amount is charting stuff, but not the majority.
your perspective is interesting in that it seem so alien to me. what do you usually listen to?

glad you like alessia's voice though
>>
>>73781155
>>73781248
Reggaeton is getting the recognition is deserves desu, despacito is pretty damn great (not the justin beiber version)
>>
>>73783296
27. Ed Sheeran- Shape of You
0.5/10

28. Travis Scott- Goosebumps (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
I actually fuck with this song. It's tolerable as far as trap goes, and I can listen to it ironically. Kendrick makes it even more listenable. Travis' octave adlibs are dope and really creative. The instrumental is good, just like most of Travis'
7/10

>>73783362
hip-hop, rock, indie shit, and some of the /mu/core here. One band usually leads to another until I have a wide variety of artists to listen to and I don't even need to touch a radio. I used to listen to it back in like 2011 or something, but I stopped when I sensed a drop in quality. With all these clone trap rappers and corporate brewed pop tracks, tuning in to the radio is almost like playing a twisted version of Russian Roulette where only one bullet is missing from the chamber.

Alessia is fuck material.
>>
>>73783432
The actual song has to be better than the remix. Has to be. I didn't know Justin Beiber was powerful enough to elevate a song to the top of the charts like that.
29. Migos- Slippery (ft. Gucci Mane)
Why are migos so trash? This 30% rapping, 50% adlibs, 20% instrumental. Gucci saves this track and has one of the best lines I've heard this entire time.

>"I'm a murderer nigga, but I don't promote violence."

6/10
>>
>>73783598
30. Selena Gomez- Bad Liar
I'm not sure if these are smart lyrics or really bad. It's definitely minimalist and low effort in a good way. Like it's lethargic but engaging at the same time. I dig it. This isn't bad. I'm not even just saying that because I wanna fuck Selena Gomez. It's got something about it that sets it apart from the rest of the trash on this list.
7.5/10
>>
File: 1478993677383.jpg (57KB, 1127x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1478993677383.jpg
57KB, 1127x1537px
>>73783677
31. Halsey- Now or Never
fuck this hoe. I don't like her voice, she ruins the instrumental. It gets points for having that bass, but this dyke needs to shut the fuck up. There's some songs that would be better off without vocals. Or maybe just without hers.
3/10

32. Drake- Passionfruit
I've actually been putting off listening to this because I heard it was good, and I didn't want to listen to Drake or give him any props at all because he's Drake and I hate him, but this ain't bad at all. It's not great, but it's not bad. I'm ok with this.

>"start this fucking record over, until you get some more drinks in you, it'll sound better then"
>they actually restart the beat.

7/10
fuck Drake though.
>>
>>73783779
>not liking halsey's voice
guess you didn't like when closer was number 1 for 12 weeks
>>73783598
bieber is unquestionably the biggest music star in the world right now, attaching him to any song makes it a hit
>>
File: 1454863369058.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454863369058.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>73783779
33. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie- Drowning (ft. Kodak Black)
This isn't bad. The piano sample is great and his voice isn't autotuned to hell. This is actually pretty good. Oh shit, nevermind, I just got to Kodak Blacks's verse. I- uh.

>"I'm the shit, I'm farting."
>mfw

6.5/10

>>73783863
How?? People actually like her? wtf. What does she bring to the table?

Also what do you listen to on the radio?
>>
this is simultaneously the most self-indulgent and bad thread i've seen in a while. like i cant stand top __ music either but reading your reviews makes me want to reformat my brain and become a normie so i never get to this point in my life
>>
34. Kendrick Lamar- Love (ft. Zachari)
I don't get the hate for this song. It always sounded good to me. It's chill, it's artistic, it's beautiful, and it's better than half the shit in this thread. Why did people hate it?
>>73783924
you're right. You don't wanna be this far gone my friend. I'm pretty much just raping /mu/ tonight.

35. Shawn Mendes- There's Nothing Holdin'
Me Back
This is a soulless ass song. The only thing I like from this shit is how his voice harmonizes at some points during the track. The rest is pretty generic feel good, motivational, normie bullshit.
4/10
>>
File: top genres.png (70KB, 1152x551px) Image search: [Google]
top genres.png
70KB, 1152x551px
>>73783911
it helped that the song was by the chainsmokers who already had a couple hits but her feature was the reason it did so well
she's very popular among girls who think they're not like most girls
styles herself "alternative" but is more like the target to taylor swift's walmart
I like some of her stuff though. idk, she just exemplifies the current trend of melancholic self-absorption very well. tumblrcore.

this is what spotify says i like, but it's missing the fact that at least half of what I listen to is dream pop and shoegazing. of these artists on the charts, I have no problems listening to bieber, halsey, katy perry, or alessia though. not big on hip hop.
>>
>>73784032
36. Niall Horan- Slow Hands
This track isn't bad, I just don't like this dude or any of his faggot One Direction friends. Guitar and hard hitting drums are pretty good though. I don't like the message.
4/10

37. Kyle- iSpy
This is a good feel good song. It might be because I like this nigga Kyle. The vibe and instrumental is dope as fuck. Yachty can suck a dick with his gay ass autotuned vocals. That's why niggas are cutting him out of songs now. First Broccoli, now this. Why did he have to ruin this shit?
7/10
>>
>>73781542
>never forgive Kendrick for it

Forgiveness implies expectations in the first place. Why did you ever like his run-of-the-mill nigger rap music?
>>
>>73784113
damn, You weren't kidding about just listening to whatever has pop in it. What artists do you listen to?
38. 2 Chainz- 2 AM (ft. Travis Scott)
2 Chainz always seemed like a mediocre nigga to me. Travis Scott is surprisingly the best part of this track. Chainz's second verse is pretty dope, but I still feel like Travis' verse was better. Ending skit is hilarious.
5/10

39. The Chainsmokers- Something Just Like This (ft. Coldplay)
I was wondering why this song sounding like shit. It had The Chainsmokers AND Coldplay. They both come together to make a boring ass song. Trash
1/10
>>
File: top artists lastfm.png (79KB, 618x871px) Image search: [Google]
top artists lastfm.png
79KB, 618x871px
>>73784234
this is the last few months
also my bloody valentine, slowdive, cocteau twins
>>
>>73784234
40. Martin Grarrix- There for you (Troy Sivan)
I'm not gonna finish listening to this track because I've heard like 3 or 4 variants of the same track already along with the same dumbass synth solo. Are normies retarded? Can they not tell producers are reusing the same fucking song progressions?
generic/10
41. Metro Boomin- No Complaints (Offset, Drake)
Metro Boomin makes some of the best trap instrumentals in the industry right now. Too bad it had to be shat on by Offset and his dumbass adlibs he uses as a crutch, as well as he who shall not be named. Offset some trash.
4/10
>>
>>73784357
Ayy Alvvays. Of all the people on that list I like Lorde and Alvvays the best. Dope ass band. Ones Who Love You is my favorite off their last album. Did you like their new singles?

42. Lauv- I Like Me Better
The intro to this song is fucking fantastic and I love whatever grainy synth they used to get that sound. It might be someone's voice in a vocoder. I wish the rest of the song wasn't so plain and generic.
6/10

43. Luis Fonsi- Despacio (No Justin Beiber)
This is much better actually. Shit bumps, but the hook is still weak. I feel like I'd be able to understand it better if I knew what they were saying. I could do without the spanish rapping. Production sounds less Sanitized than the remix. Or maybe I'm just desensitized to this kind of shitpop.
>>
>>73784482
Despacio (no remix) was a 5.5/10

44. Kendrick Lamar- Loyalty (ft. Rihanna)
This was actually as bad as people say. It had no business being on a Kendrick Lamar album, and Rihanna had no business rapping. She wasn't as bad here as she was when she ruined All of the Lights. The hook is good shit though. The 24k Magic sample is dope as fuck.
6.5/10

44. 2 Chainz- It's a Vibe
2 Chainz got some good instrumentals, too bad he's not that good of a rapper. Also if Ty Dolla sign is up there it's automatically a trash song. If you got Jhene Aiko on your rap track and she's rapping, not singing, it's trash.
4.5/10
>>
>>73784482
Alvvays is definitely one of my favorites.
I don't think I disliked any songs on their debut.
favorite's probably party police.
It's just one single so far, right? In Undertow?
I love it, more in shoegazey direction which I like. pretty much exactly what I wanted.

Also really like the new Lorde album, wasn't big on Pure Heroine when it came out.
>>
I haven't been in /mu/ for like 2 years, who is this fucking trip?
>>
>>73784568
damn that last one was 45.

46. Drake- Portland
This some generic Drake trash. Quavo needs to just fuck off already. Why is he on so many fucking songs? Travis Scott is good. He's not making a bad song worse like Quavo. Drake's rapping wasn't bad, I just don't like him.
5/10

47. Major Lazer- Know No Better (ft. fucking Quavo)
This started off pretty okay, but went to shit when the beat came in. Then it devolved into poppy trash with some rappers on top of it talking about their crews. Quavo just here to get that check. Travis Scott want the money too, but at least he doesn't shit up his songs. It's all name recognition. It's all fabrications. Pay for features to get your song on the charts and get your name out there. It's legit business.
3/10

Kodak Black- Tunnel Vision
Another great Metro Boomin beat ruined. Kodak fucking shat all over this one. His vocal fry like rapping is disgusting and makes it sound like he needs a coughdrop. I like the message on the hook but he didn't have to fuck it up with the deliver. I honestly don't know what's wrong with this man. I don't know what to say other than Kodak needs some help.
5/10
>>
>>73784704
just some newfag looking for attension he took this random thread to make his own epic blogpost.
It's sad how he's looking at this from a high horse saying "ugh this is what these dumb NORMIES like" even though it's obvious he's just as much of a basic bitch.
Also he sttarted posting asses to get more attension it's cringy AF.
>>
>>73784603
I think In Undertow was the only single, I thought there was more. I didn't like it that much, I felt they went a bit too shoegazey. I haven't heard the new Lorde album.

>>73784710
49. Chainsmokers- Closer (Halsey)
1/10

50. Big Sean- Bounce Back
The performance of this song at the BET was better than the studio version. Why does it lack so much energy. What the fuck? It has some dope lines, but his voice pisses me off. He sounds white but not really and looks like an indian. He's truly an enigma to me. He brought the bars. This is pretty good, but I don't like Big Sean. Hooks annoying though. I like how the melody for "I feel blessed" comes in near the end.
6.5/10

I'm done. I fucking hate pop music.The radio is cancer. I've learned like two things my entire time doing this. Commercial rap is a business and if you want to chart you have to be a big name, or get a big name, pop is contrived and annoying. Who sings the shit is irrelevant. The producer is key. Fuck Pop.
>>
File: 1437616627140.png (330KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1437616627140.png
330KB, 414x499px
>>73784881
lmao you got me

I just wanted to shit up the board for a night.

Please give me attention I'll die without it.

also everyone's a normalfag outside of 4chan. I'm just one who thinks the radio's trash.
>>
>>73784974
if it makes you feel any better I paid attension to you, I think you're a cringy faggot but I paid attension to you.
:)
>>
>>73781446
This is literally fucking Maria Maria with Rihanna and Tiller instead of the Product G&B holy fuck how young are you?
>>
>>73785210
Fuck me for finishing what I started right? God forbid someone talks about music on a music board.

Also why do you spell attention like that? are you foreign or just retarded?
>>
>>73782487
24K Magic was a top five single last fall
>>
File: damno.png (315KB, 620x618px) Image search: [Google]
damno.png
315KB, 620x618px
>>73783241
>All these songs are obviously made for the radio
>>
>>73783779
The only reason I like Passionfruit is because of that interlude; it immediately reminded me of
>watch the steps
>get a drink, have a good time now
>welcome to paradise, paradise, paradise
>>
>>73785296
and people have since come to their senses.
>>73785257
I just didn't know of that song dude calm down.
>>
why the fuck does every fucking song have a Quavo feature on it

Quavo is completely diluting himself. by the time Culture 2 comes out no one's gonna give a shit about him as a rapper, he's doing way too many fucking pop songs. I guess he's just trying to get money while he's popular but fucks sake
>>
>>73783677
>no recognition of the Talking Heads sample
literally the base of the song
go back to r/music or KTT of wherever the fuck you're from please
>>
>>73784117
>I don't like the message
virgin detected
>>
>>73785286
your autism is astounding
>>
>>73784974
if it makes you feel any better I paid attension to you, I think you're a cringy faggot but I paid attension to you.
:)
>>
this shit happens exactly 52 weeks after the HFSD thread

it's a sign
>>
>>73785286
I speak three languags so grammar sometimes blurs a bit, you wouldn't know about that because you're an autistic brainlet though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM
>>
File: dASnn7K.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
dASnn7K.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>73785432
>autism as an insult
You don't think I know I was being autistic the whole time I was doing this? 4chan isn't real. I'll only feel bad if I start acting autistic in real life. I had a free night, so I spent it listening to shitty pop music and shitposting. I have no regrets
>>
>>73785521
good job anon. I do as well. They taught that to me in high school.

trip code is 5205 nigga I'm done with it.

I'm gonna go jerk off
>>
>>73781052
Here's something interesting for you:
https://youtu.be/f7yykcoyMcw
>>
>>73780849
>he's a mix of chance plus some kendrick
>chance
>plus some kendrick

I'm upset
>>
>>73786071
you'd think they'd at least do a bit of research on artists they "like"

I'm not a /mu/sically inclined autist like most of the posters here, but even I know how retarded this sounds
>>
>>73786071
>>73786114
i think its a pretty good comparison
>>
>>73786133
I don't frequent /mu/ so I don't know if you're shitposting, but Chance has cited Gambino, Kanye, and many other contemporaries as his influences.
>>
>>73780849
>not realizing this was intentional meme rap
>>
>>73780849
CHILDISH GAMBINO IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

CAMP WAS BETTER THAN "BECAUSE THE INTERNET" AND "PARLIAMENT-FUNKADELIC RIPOFF ALBUM"
>>
>>73786162
leave you reddit scum never come back7
>>
>>73784892
Closer is still on the chart? I'm astounded to say the least.
>>
>>73783036
For people who listen to top 40, most definitely.
>>
>>73782441
"Why do normies take the most ignorant songs off albums and make them popular?"

Because the songs have music videos alongside them
>>
>>73781753
What makes post a horrible human being?
>>
>>73788600
I don't have my trip anymore but he's ugly
>>
>>73783432
Reggaeton is diarrhea
>>
I've never really listened to him before but he really sounds like a shit imitator of Wayne
>>
>>73781446
>guitar solo
>good
you are completely musically retarded if you think that was a good solo
>>
>>73783432
https://youtu.be/UDfFPaT2Lek
Why can't shit like this be getting more radio play in America. It's fucking fantastic
>>
File: 1441152590866.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
1441152590866.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
>>73781753
yo post malone is a cutie and my husbando so stfu and sit on a dick you pretentious virgin.
>>
>>73791602
The more famous he gets the uglier he gets. It's weird because it's usually the opposite.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.