[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do rocktards try and act superior when their entire genre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
Why do rocktards try and act superior when their entire genre was built on junkies and debauchary?
>>
>>73779087
It's real music.
>>
different taste in social matters
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/headphonian/jazz_artists_who_were_heroin_addicts/
>>
>>73779201
Great. What does that have to do with anything? The majority of jazz is instrumental. It's not like there's any preaching.
>>
File: 1499351677719.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1499351677719.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>73779087
Rock music has aged like milk
>>
>>73779518
Your mom's wet little hole, is full of my man milk.
>>
>>73779666
> mom
fuck off Amerishart
>>
File: 47347.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
47347.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>73779087
>watch that doc
>can't stop thinking that all these youthful energetic people are all either dead or on the verge of death
>>
>>73779087
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>73779087
What music do you deem acceptable OP?
>>
>>73779836
>tfw 60's emma watson is probably dead
>>
>>73780032
>tfw no torpedo tit 60's QT
Non-psychedelic times truely sucks.
>>
>junkies
Jazz still takes the crown I think
>>
All those hippies were failures who ended up voting for reagan a decade later.

The punk kids were the actual cool generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR6w6_x9CXA
>>
Because drugs and sex are recipes for great art
>>
>>73782063
Wrong. Emo kids were the true cool kids. And anyone who days otherwise is wrong.
>>
>>73779087
Why do you when your entire existence is built on shitposting and memes?
>>
>>73782063
Down on go-stop boulevard it
Never fails to bring me down
The sirens and the accidents and
For a laugh theres plastic nancy
Shes real fancy with her children
Theyll go far, she
Buys them toys to
Keep in practice
Waiting on the war

The punks and emos were a bunch of cucks, hippies went to nam and slaughtered little zipperheads while getting drunk/high, high on H and dropping acid.
>>
>>73783059
>went to nam

They protested it and did nothing of any value besides self indulgent hedonism

Boomers are legit the worst generation the planet
>>
>>73783088
Boomers are responsible for Trump and the job market. They won't fucking retire so we don't have jobs. They won't give up their leadership positions and pass the torch to a new generation. To be fair, the idea of putting millenials or Gen-X'rs in charge is a terrifying prospect but the generation before the boomers felt the same way when they took over. It hasn't happened and it has to happen and that's the limbo we're all living in. Youth are going to have to do what the French did and just take power bcs it's become painfully obvious that Boomers aren't going to give it up.
>>
>>73779096
/thread
>>
>>73783088
>t. gen xcuck
>>
Most rock is shit but its very diverse, the fusion genres are pretty damn good and perfect for energetic young people. I know id have become an old piece of shit when I stop liking this sort of music anymore (hopefully never).
>>
>>73779087
>implying any good music was ever made by someone not on drugs.
>>
>>73785057
Going your whole life without the use of drugs is like never fucking. It took people long enough to start realizing the government was lying, and has no right to control who you fuck, surely in 200 years we'll stop putting kids in jail for fucking possessing LSD.
>>
>>73785577
You got it. It's all because of
"""" them """".
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.