[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you wear music merch is it autistic to wear shit like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 6184.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
6184.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
do you wear music merch is it autistic to wear shit like this unironically

just curious
>>
>>73773978
yeah its usually cringeworthy.
>>
nah it's not such a big deal
>>
I basically only wear band shirts. Good conversation starter with the right people.
>>
File: 132f32d444.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
132f32d444.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>73773978
i wear this shirt almost daily, i don't think it's very cringeworthy. it's all about aesthetic and shock value, famalam
>>
>>73773978
nobody gives a shit except retards who use words like "cringey"
>>
>>73774011
>>73774015
I was thinking it's the same as people walking around with minecraft t-shirts and "get pwned xd" gamer shirts
>>
>>73774045
You're either baiting, or stupid

either way get over yourself
>>
>>73773978
No one cares, half of metal shirts are band logos in unreadable script.
>>
>>73774060
There's no bait what makes you so sure that's not how people look at you?
>>
>>73774045
No. That would be wearing fake band merch like some memerappers do.
>>
>>73774045
it is the same

ppl who wear band merch just scream " i have zero taste in fashion and i need new friends badly"
>>
>>73774045
it is the same

ppl who wear band merch. just scream i have no taste in fashion and i want ppl to notice me so i can make friendz
>>
>>73773978
>caring about what people think about you

just wear whatever the fuck you want. band
shirts look cool.
>>
you're supposed to be ashamed of the music that you listen to. Try dressing more like the people around you and spending entire paychecks at the mall. Supporting art is fucking cringey
>>
>>73774140
Nah
>>
>>73774072
those stereotypes are hardly relevant outside of 4chan banter, and if someone who posts here would look down on me irl, i won't lose any sleep
>>73774098
friends are nice
fashion is fascism
>>
>>73774140
Sheep.
>>
>>73773978
Do you honestly think people give a shit? There was a guy in my college class that came in in brony shirts and no one cared.
>>
nobody cares. seriously. the average person has never heard of the band on your shirt, and if they even look at your shirt, they're going to lose interest the second they realize they don't know what it is.
>>
File: Photo on 7-6-17 at 11.41 AM #2.jpg (213KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-6-17 at 11.41 AM #2.jpg
213KB, 1080x720px
I wear band shirts almost everyday when I go to work. My excuse is that I work in the live music industry so everyone wears merch from concerts they work.

Otherwise they're good for the gym, hanging out around the house or grocery shopping. They make for good random conversations.

I only buy the bootlegs from black guys outside the venue after the show for a few bucks or just "confiscate" them. They look better than the official merch sometimes.

>pic related. got this last night
>>
File: dis.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dis.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
Definitely. Doesn't stop me from wearing one on occasion though.
>>
Yeah I've got a whole collection of metal shirts from when I was a teen. Of course I still like the bands, but they were the only t shirts I really had so I had to buy a bunch of non-graphic tees so I have something to wear in the summer without looking edgy.
But honestly though, if you wear band shirts in public, literally nobody cares. If you're worried about image and people judging you based on the music you listen to then you're 15 years old.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.