[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so glad normies haven't discovered this. Th-they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I'm so glad normies haven't discovered this.

Th-they haven't discovered this... r-right?
>>
who cares
>>
>>73767865
turn 18
>>
they know all about that album. and what i mean by that is they know a song off that album.
>>
>>73767865
>implying the Beach Boys could ever release something that normies haven't heard about

also how fucking insecure are you that you care whether or not something is well known? Someone who cares about that shit must have garbage taste, because they aren't even able to just form an opinion on something, they have to be "different". In other words, fuck right off, Surf's Up is one of their most popular albums, if you don't know this already then you're more normie than any of the people you feel morally superior to.
>>
>>73767933
Which one? Don't tell me it's... track 5
>>
You listen to me you fucking normie piece of shit. You are NOTHING. You're a piglet, swallowing it's own shit under the guise of being unique. You aren't unique you roach, you are nothing more than a mindless machine, who thinks that they have to be different. You're just like every other mongoloid who refuses to listen to anything of quality unless it's "unknown". Nothing's unknown. No matter how many times you listen to Swans (and I'm sure you prefer White Light era over all the others, cause that's their "least popular" era) you will never be different. A bee who likes to pretend they aren't part of the hive, all while making honey for the queen. You go to record stores, make comments to yourself about how plaebian their collection is. Or better yet, you're one of the shitlets who collects tapes and acts as if it's the superior format, despite it sounding like DOG SHIT. You don't like Star Wars because you think it rips off the Hidden Fortress, all because you read that somewhere on some website. "The Holy Mountain is my favorite movie. What's that? El Topo? oh uh yea, love that too". "No no, I don't like most mainstream superhero comics, I'm more of an Image Comics man myself". You disgusting maggot. The ONLY reason you like the Beach Boys is just so you can say that they're better than the Beatles, but Pet Sounds isn't even their best album. HAHAHAHA YOU LITTLE COCKROACH. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. You aren't fooling everyone. Every time you go on a rant about how Closer is better than Unknown Pleasures people roll their eyes and force themselves to swallow their own vomit just so they don't damage your fragile ego. You pathetic egg, one day someone is going to expose you for the phony that you are, and you'll fall right off you wall of pretentiousness. I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. And when the day comes that you put the shot gun to the roof of your mouth because you think people will remember you as a tortured soul, I want you to know that they won't.
>>
the percussion on take a load off your feet is superb
>>
It's on the Pitchfork Top Albums of the 1970s list so probably

the new SACD is dope tho
>>
File: 1471309632566.jpg (161KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1471309632566.jpg
161KB, 600x599px
>when disney girls comes on
>>
bumpity bump bump
bump bump
>>
is there any other lighter swinging rock ballads like wouldnt it be nice to live again that are actually good? fuck i love that song
>>
Why does it matter? It's pop music from an incredibly famous band. They're not even releasing music anymore so it's not like they're going to sell out if any of their lesser known albums are "discovered"
>>
>>73769158
Because it makes him feel superior and intellectual
>>
It's not even a good album.
the only good track is Surf's Up which isn't even from this album
>>
>>73769210
did this faggot seriously just diss not only disney girls and life of a tree but til i die
>>
File: 1499016010831.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1499016010831.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>don't go near the water
>don't you think it's sad
>what's happened to the water
>our water's going bad
Wooah! Really makes you think.
>>
>>73769292
worth it for the outro
>>
>>73769292
I love the bit where Al comes in with his proto-rap bit
>>
>>73770296
then the fade back into the verse with blondie chaplin, god tier
>>
>THERE'S A
>>
>>73769244
I like this album, but Disney Girls is seriously shit
>>
>>73771242
imagine having taste this bad
>>
>>73767865
Either stop caring or stop shitposting, whatever will stop you from making dumb threads like this.
>>
>>73772716
Found the normie.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.