[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else listening to the new Japanese Breakfast? Really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: softsounds.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
softsounds.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Anyone else listening to the new Japanese Breakfast? Really pretty album so far. I'm about halfway through it.

>Japanese Breakfast- Soft Sounds From Another Planet (2017)
>Dream pop
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/rqIaxhDe/file.html
>>
THANK YOU i was looking everywhere
>>
>>73767510
Diving Woman best track
>>
>>73767706
I haven't finished yet, but Body Is a Blade was really, really good. Machinist was an underrated single too.
>>
>>73767759
In retrospect it was an interesting choice for a lead single, it really doesn't reflect the overall sound.

Also new music video tomorrow, wonder what song it's gonna be.
>>
>>73767510
I'm disappointed so far. I'm on track 5. its okay but it doesn't have the magic of psychopomp.
>>
>>73767787
Yeah, it's nothing like the rest of the album. Does Boyish have a video? I know it dropped before the album too. Otherwise, I don't really know. Maybe Til Death?
>>73767814
I really like it, but I'm not sure how it holds up to Psychopomp. Btw, the last stretch of songs is pretty strong.
>>
>>73767868
I just got to Jimmy Fallon Big which is the first one to have that same spark
>>
>>73767868
you are right about the last stretch. the jump in quality is super noticeable, starting with Jimmy Fallon Big
>>
>>73767787
Machinist seems so out of place now. also, its the only track that lives up to the title
>>
File: jbrekkie.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jbrekkie.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>73767868
Boyish doesn't have a video. Til Death seems like a good guess.
>>
>>73767510
>http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/rqIaxhDe/file.html
thank you based person
>>
>>73768006
Yeah, all four of the last tracks (5 including the outro) are fantastic. I also loved the opening three though. The middle is the weakest part to me right now. I'm definitely going to give this a few more spins though.
>>
>>73768051
>The middle is the weakest part to me right now

The title track (and it's lead in) and 12 steps are kind of weak, but Boyish is fucking great in my opinion. It's also amazing live.
>>
holy shit this is just plain bad
>>
so far i'm not a fan

psychopomp was definitely a grower so i'll have to give this one some more tries
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.