[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some musicians who are known assholes/bullies? >Taylor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (395KB, 2046x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 2046x1536px
What are some musicians who are known assholes/bullies?

>Taylor Swift went to middle school with one of my best friends. Apparently she was actually a huge bully who played up the whole "rich girl" persona. She also locked my friend in a locker. He's the nicest guy and I have no reason to think he'd make this up. To this day he will never listen to or buy one of her songs because he says she's a liar and bully who only got famous because of her rich father.

>Part of the reason she moved was because "no one liked her" but no one liked her because she was just apparently an asshole.

>Granted this was middle school, and all kids are assholes at that age, but I can't help but have some disdain for her because of this.
>>
>>73758058
Yeah people have this good girl sweetheart view of Taylor and the reality is thats the opposite
>>
when you have a deep, desparate desire for fame, it's likely to come from a void that festers inside of you

more than anything we should pity the famous bullies
>>
>rumours about A-listers
HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES
>>
>>73758058
She actually looks like an asshole
>>
what's her fucking problem?

>My roommate went to school with Taylor Swift and I went to school with her cousin. Both say she was spoiled rotten and a royal bitch before she was famous and her cousin said it only got worse once she was famous.
>>
>>73758087
>>73758089
>>73758166
>>73758201
>>73758089

implying that people don't change, and that the actions of a twelve year old completely defines who a person is as a twenty seven year old.

Y'all are literally hating on a 27-year-old because she apparently did some somewhat mean things when she was what, twelve?

Grow up and move on desu
>>
I don't know what's flatter, her ass or her high notes
>>
>>73758537
Nigga that is concave
>>
File: 1487198040256.jpg (86KB, 745x518px) Image search: [Google]
1487198040256.jpg
86KB, 745x518px
>>73758058
her legs are fucking
>>
>>73758537
negative ass
>>
File: 1483318694826.jpg (290KB, 1133x1925px) Image search: [Google]
1483318694826.jpg
290KB, 1133x1925px
>>73758602
hot
>>
>>73758602
mama mia
>>
>>73758602
i want to lick those toes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.