[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

helo this is tront im prety ecxixted to hear brions new ablum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: tront plong.png (127KB, 580x524px) Image search: [Google]
tront plong.png
127KB, 580x524px
helo this is tront

im prety ecxixted to hear brions new ablum heven upside donw

i hope its good and that it has cool indusitral rocks inside

are u
>>
File: tront wat.png (5KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
tront wat.png
5KB, 245x205px
>>73751982
why not

brions been doing well latley

the pale emprepor was prety good
>>
this meme is painfully unfunny
>>
>>73752000
Manson's career is not a meme
>>
I love this meme, keep doing the great work tront
bnm since herbie posting
>>
>>73752000
It's good in small dosages but it's been very overused lately
>>
>>73752000
As much as I love you, tront, I can't argue with trips
>>
>>73752048
NIN's been very overdiscussed lately
>>
File: tront pig.jpg (31KB, 757x683px) Image search: [Google]
tront pig.jpg
31KB, 757x683px
>>73752000
piggy
>>
>>73752000
It's not a meme, it only becomes a meme when other people start posting it and it gathers steam naturally and organically.

This is just some sad autist spamming the same garbage over and over again in the pathetic hope it will catch on so he can look at the pathetic loser in the mirror and pretend he managed to accomplish something. This same idiot has been spamming Trent Reznor threads for a few months now. He's exactly the same as Kpop and Grimesfag cancer.
>>
>>73752663
at least he's making oc at the very least instead of making sad meta commentary posts like this
>>
I just listened to this snoozefest.
Why is it praised? It's hardly any different from the drivel he's been pumping out over the past decade and a half.
7 day binge is a decent song I guess.
But really the only thing good about this is the album cover.
>>
>>73752735
Your OC is pure shit, reddit. Fuck you and your irrelevant Hot Topic™ Godfather.

Go back to where the fuck you came from, you brain-dead dilettante.
>>
>>73752786
Compared to the shit he made after Hollywod? It's a master-piece, people were blown away it had more decent song than bad ones.
On its own it is really boring though.
>>
>>73752827
Forgot your facebook frog
>>
>>73752954
Oh, you mean an actual meme?
>>
>>73752997
>yeah man we have the best memes, god can you keep up with my meme expertise man?
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: Image11.jpg (2MB, 1498x824px) Image search: [Google]
Image11.jpg
2MB, 1498x824px
>>73752786
0-3-0
0-3-0-5-0

literally I–V–vi–IV the album
With standards like this no wonder people are easily impressed. I mean, all this hoopla over a cock rock album? TPE is the most overrated POS I've heard that year. You defenders got really low standards desu.

>In the mid-seventies, David Bowie created a character called The Thin White Duke. If the title of Marilyn Manson's new album doesn't provide a clue as to how uncreative he is, he's beating the same ol' dead horse he always has lyrically. God, Satan, guns, "love sucks because we keep hurting each other", "coke and absinthe make me cool" and "hey, did you know I live in Los Angeles?" Occasionally, he manages to spit out a decent line ("Lazarus got no dirt on me") but mostly, he's capable of cringeworthy lines like, "I don't know if I can open up any more / I'm not a birthday present."

>Musically, this is easily the most pleasant thing Manson has been involved with since The Golden Age of Grotesque, which isn't saying much. The excitement of that fades about four tracks in anyway as all the songs start sounding pretty much the same. Better luck when you half-ass it again in another four years, Mr. Manson.
>>
File: Image22.jpg (840KB, 623x886px) Image search: [Google]
Image22.jpg
840KB, 623x886px
>>73753074
>>
>>73752000
nah, it's good
>>
>>73753034
lmao, so you do know the difference between an actual meme and this tryhard shit you're desperately trying to pass off as one.

You do realize you're wasting your time, right? There's a reason you're not seeing your assed out garbage spreading: no one gives a shit. It's retarded and it sucks.
>>
>HUD hype thread
>is all about arguing over memes and shit

you people don't deserve the music
>>
>>73753606
If people argue over memes rather than your music it probably means they don't want your music in the first place
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.