[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are an 18 year old girl from small city of Japan Amerilard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pinkerton.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pinkerton.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>You are an 18 year old girl from small city of Japan
Amerilard education everyone
>>
>implying he's not using poor english to reinforce the fact that the girl is foreign
pinkerton's lyrics aren't great, but rivers isn't retarded. he went to harvard
>>
File: 95b7229a35-1485317580272.jpg (125KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
95b7229a35-1485317580272.jpg
125KB, 306x306px
>>73748306
>can't even quote it right
>>
>>73748367
>>73748334
I seem to have gotten two responses that indicate two different things.

Which is it Ameritards?
>>
File: mycity.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mycity.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>73748306
japan is my city
>>
>>73748459
why are u so obsessed with america pussy?
>>
>>73748334
>Harvard

Are we still pretending like that's a big deal?
>>
>>73748459
it's from an actual letter rivers got from a japanese girl, hence the not so great english.
>>
>I jerked off to your letter until I started cumming blood

What the fuck, Rivers?
>>
Anybody got that quote from Rivers about the hookers?
>>
>>73748862
“I became frustrated with the groupie situation,” Rivers explained. “It just feels unethical to be with fans. I feel like I’m a psychologist and they’re my clients. When we’re on tour, I try to find a massage parlor wherever we go. It’s become a ritual – wandering around the seedy district at three in the morning, searching for some action. I prefer the full body massage with a ‘happy ending’. It can start to feel kind of empty after a while, but you can meet some really cool people. A lot of times it’s the older ladies I really like – they have this nice maternal vibe. The reason I started with the prostitutes was solely to work on my negotiating skills. Once I mastered negotiating with a naked woman asking me for money, dealing with Interscope was a piece of cake.”
>>
>>73748915
Reminder that Rivers' mother is a massage therapist, which really puts the "nice maternal vibe" thing into an even creepier light
>>
There is not a single city in Japan
>>
>>73748630
he probably got into being rivers cuomo, it looks good to have famous people go to your school
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 912x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 912x720px
>>73748334
>rivers isn't retarded
>>
>>73750292
he dropped out of harvard to start weezer wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>73748334
I agree with your post except for the "he want to harvard" remark. that quite literally does not mean anything.

>>73748630
this

>>73750292
also very much this. I'm from the Boston area and my uncle went to Harvard and I know a lot of other people who did. Harvard is a unique school in that they have one of if not the best reputations in the world. However, they put so much work into retaining that reputation. One way of doing that is recruiting people who are either already successful for their work or people who are very talented and have shown minor accomplishments in that work. Being a celebrity means a LOT.

>>73750389
no he didn't
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.