[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just decided to tell my best friend of 8 years that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1486601017150.jpg (20KB, 430x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486601017150.jpg
20KB, 430x380px
I just decided to tell my best friend of 8 years that I'm in love with her and capped it off with AnCo lyrics since she got me into them
>"I find it so hard to tell you
I'm afraid to forget the smell of you"

She's moving to England to start graduate school soon and I felt like I had to say something and it felt like Avey had the words I didn't

Did I just make a horrible mistake /mu/ she hasn't responded yet
>>
Kys
>>
>>73747116
>"I find it so hard to tell you, I'm afraid to forget the smell of you"
You fucked up senpai.
>>
>>73747145
fuck man are you sure
what's the time frame I have to play it off as a joke its been an hour and she hasn't seen it yet
>>
File: 1498758203013.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498758203013.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>73747116
>>
File: 1385833460275.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1385833460275.gif
2MB, 300x225px
It's almost impressive how spectacularly you fucked up.

Good job.
>>
>>73747116
Animal Collective fans, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>73747116
Holy fucking shit dude.
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (19KB, 192x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
19KB, 192x160px
I'm afraid to forget the smell of your lil winkie wee too anon

hi its me the girl you texted
>>
>>73747116
Should've used the Stooges. You know the song.
>>
>>73747116

>tfw you'll never get to express your love to someone

I wish I was you, op. Being alone is miserable
>>
please use this as a learning experience. this is not how normal people form relationships and interact. pining over your best friend in secret is not some romantic fate, it's you being pathetic and unable to confront the reality of your situation. romantic relationships and intimacy develop organically and naturally over time, if this does not happen then no grand gesture can be substituted, and instead only makes the gesturer seem maladjusted (because they are). stop framing your life dramatically through outside media and focus instead on the actual interactions you have with people.

godspeed. i hope you are able to grow into a more fully realized and emotionally healthy person, given time.
>>
>>73747116
This is almost as good as that AnCo party story.
>>
>>73747679
This desu.

If she's truly a friend she well still respond and try to repair the damage you have done, but you may as well close that chapter now.
>>
>>73747713
>tfw had an AnCo dance party with my friends in the street because of that post
>>
rip op
>>
File: jpn.png (45KB, 164x111px) Image search: [Google]
jpn.png
45KB, 164x111px
>>73747145
Lol, just write, that it wasn't meant for her or something
Honestly, if you're gonna tell someone how you feel about them, don't use cheesy quotes. Say it clearly in your own words
>>
>>73747178
How did she respond
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.