[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually enjoy festivals? They always have shit crowds,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0847.jpg (534KB, 1840x1232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
534KB, 1840x1232px
Does anyone actually enjoy festivals? They always have shit crowds, price gouging for essential commodities, and they don't even feel like a true live concert experience. Sets are short, you're always too far away or if you get too close its uncomfortable as fuck, and it lacks the intimacy. Like seriously just go see artists you like at a smaller venue when they come to your town.
>>
I wish more degenerate whiggers overdosed at these things
>>
Depends on the festival desu. A lot of festivals are shite, but a lot of smaller ones are worth the money. Just don't bother going to Glastonbury or something because it's not worth it if you're actually going for the bands.
>>
>>73739328
Going to a festival to see bands is like going to the dentist to read a magazine.
>>
smaller festivals are cool and enjoyable and not too expensive if you bring your own booze/drugs.
the worst part is somehow always ending up camping next to some absolute wankers. just lemme sleep m8.
>>
>>73739472
Only faggots sleep at festivals, just go on a 3 day coke binge loser
>>
Further evidence no-one on /mu/ has friends. Festivals are great because you're supposed to go and see a few smaller bands in the day time, take some drugs and fuck some sket, go see some bigger bands with your normie friends and mosh, then take more drugs and dance in the rain until 6am.

It sucks that they're so expensive tho you're right there.
>>
They have shit crowds if you go to shit festivals. Go to Le Guess Who or OFF and you'll have an amazing time.
>>
I'm going to the Mad Cool fest in madrid on thursday and Leeds Fest in august. Do I give a fuck about the bands? Fuck no. It's just an amazing experience.
>>
You've never done mushrooms and hung out with a bunch of bros you just met at a hippie dance fest where by the end youre all chums singing and drinking in a huge crowd of people all on mushrooms and pot
>>
>>73739328
>Like seriously just go see artists you like at a smaller venue when they come to your town
Easy to say when you live in a the UK where every touring band visits 10-15 cities.
>>
going to imagine festival. first festival ever.

just going to take a bunch of molly and shrooms and cut shapes by myself (with my group, but still, fuck ppl I'm trying to dance with myself)
>>
Just came back from a festival a few days back where a 15 year old girl got raped in the crowd leading to the festival being cancelled. I love festivals
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.