[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends and I copped tickets to Death Grips's Sydney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: MCRide2.jpg (55KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MCRide2.jpg
55KB, 500x281px
My friends and I copped tickets to Death Grips's Sydney show next month. Turns out it's all ages. Just how awful do you reckon it'll be?
>>
File: 1386561396744.jpg (26KB, 500x375px)
1386561396744.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>73734316
It should be great, because you are probably underage, so you will be able to meet other 12 year olds, you fucking underage edgelord piece of shit.
>>
>>73734316
It'll be fricken sweet you might even get to touch a boob while you're there
>>
>>73734338
Taking bait but am 23 and have been in it since ExM. Honestly bought tix 99% just to witness exactly how much of a cringey memey shitshow the crowd turns out to be.
>>
>>73734316
I was thinking about going but that was basically my concern.
>>
>>73734393
It'll be fun regardless I reckon. Lotta comedic value in watching a 12-year-old in a Needle Drop shirt get knocked out in the pit
>>
>>73734316
hey, I'm going too! which one are you seeing; metro, or enmore?
>>
I'm seeing the melbourne show, that's 18+. Are you sure the syd show is all ages? It's going to be a shit audience regardless though
>>
it will be really bad
>>
sounds like all of those australian shows will have awful crowds by the sounds of you anons, geeze, just go an enjoy
>>
expect to see a lot of 90 pound girls who only know Death Grips through meme pages get ragdolled and catch a Muay Thai elbow to the face lol
should be a proper laugh
>>
>>73735480
I'm going to melbourne

I just wanna have a good time, I really hope the attendees aren't all memeing faggots
>>
>>73735535
Are you as pissed off as I am at how popular the shows are? Not even in a hipster sort of way, I would have loved to have it just be an intimate sort of venue where I can be front and centre next to the stage and just scream lyrics at stefan

Instead I'm going to be jostling with judgmental alternative teenagers
>>
>>73735555
nice quads

not sure if I am annoyed yet, I won't be if the crowd is decent
>implying it will be
>>
>>73734316
it'll only be good if you get fucked on GOON first, enough to make you vomit midshow

don't be a fucking pussy mate, fucking GOON
>>
I'm 26 and have been to Death Grips twice

It's fine. The only people complaining about memelords are other memelords

Just go and have fun, the best place for a bit of a breather is on the edge of the mosh pit
>>
>>73735457
It's been moved to the Enmore, there's not two shows, friend.

>>73735555
Yeah this. Was stoked for it to be at the Metro coz it's a super intimate venue, would've been a fucking awesome gig. Pretty sure it was 18+ as well.

That said I forgot about tickets and was gonna have to cop from a scalper or try to sneak in so the move to the larger Enmore theatre was convenient in that regard lol
>>
>>73734316
Are you the Asian faggot who posted on the event page?
So arrogant. Who fucking cares, let kids do it, it's their popularity which got it moved to The Enmore. 18+ shows are full of people another decade older than me anyway, not kids from 15-25 who know how to have a good time rather than you miserable cunts.
>>
>no Perth show

fuck that shit
>>
See you there
>>
>>73734316
since when were age limits imposed on shows?
Is this just backwards aussie thinking?
>>
>>73737308
It sometimes means no alchohol
>>
>>73737094
the metro was 18+ and it sold out so they moved it to the enmore and made it all ages? the initial interest had to of been from people above 18 because they were the only ones who could buy the tickets.
>>
There will be one or two people with memeshirts, but its fine for the most part. When I went there were also a shit ton of latinos.
>>
>>73737684
The Enmore lets in all ages even when it's marked as 18+, as it details on their website. You can enter as an underage, you just have to acknowledge it to the entrance staff.
>>
When I saw them it was a pretty normal crowd, noone spouting tardo memes, so dude found a phone and started trying to break it instead of give it to lost and found which was a dick move.
>>
oi fuckin goon rolls and doobs in the enmore lobby yeah cunts lets go
>>
>>73734316
stay in the pit and you should be fine
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.