[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle it once and for all He was the best member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: george harrison rooftop.jpg (337KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
george harrison rooftop.jpg
337KB, 1080x1080px
Let's settle it once and for all
He was the best member of the band.
>>
>>73729851
It isn't 1966 and you aren't a 12 year old girl, so fuck off with your shitty boy band hero worship.
>>
>>73729851
Why is this such a persistent point of discussion with the Beatles? I rarely, if ever, hear this sort of thing about Led Zep or The Stones or whoever. They were all important in their own ways and they wouldn't have been the same if any of them were gone.
>>
>>73729890
>shitty boy band hero worship
Just pointing out who the best songwriter in the group was.
>>
>>73729906
Because each individual member wrote and fronted his own songs, whereas groups like Zeppelin or the Stones worked more as a unit.
>>
That's not a picture of Ringo Starr...
>>
>>73729967
Zeppelin maybe but Richards, Jagger and Jones were definitely their own people in the Stones, at least during the 60s and early 70s.
>>
>>73729890
what if OP identifies as a girl and was born in the wrong generation?
>>
>>73729851
>only wrote a fraction of the songs
>only played insignificant contributions to the songs
>lived a double standard life
>>
>>73730117
Lennon-McCartney gave him no opportunity to show off his skill. All Things Must Pass shows he was the superior songwriter.
>>
>>73730172
People say that but those were songs he'd been saving up since at least 1968. Imagine if Lenon had been saving up Dear Prudence, Happiness is A Warm Gun, Sexy Sadie, Julia, Revolution, All You Need is Love, Come Together, I Want You (She's So Heavy), Across the Universe, the stand out tracks from Plastic Ono Band and then made an album out of those.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.