[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'D LIKE TO BE >UNDER DUH SEA >IN AN OCTOPUS'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 43ffw.jpg (88KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
43ffw.jpg
88KB, 1360x924px
>I'D LIKE TO BE
>UNDER DUH SEA
>IN AN OCTOPUS'S GARDEEEEENNN

>IN DUH SHADE
>HE'D LET US IN
>KNOWS WHERE WE'VE BEEN
>IN AN OCTOPUS'S GARDEN IN DA SHADE
>>
>>73726290
thank you for this masterpiece, ringo. you truly are the greatest of the beatles.
>>
File: RingoGun.jpg (21KB, 308x423px) Image search: [Google]
RingoGun.jpg
21KB, 308x423px
>I'M SORRY THAT I DOUBTED YOU
>I WAS SO UNFAIR
>YOU WERE IN A CAR CRASH
>AND YOU LOST YOUR HAIR

What the FUCK did he mean by this?
>>
>>73726544
you misspelled George but Ringo is a bro forsure. On the first day of a Beatles class last semester the prof. had us all name our favorite songs and some girl mentioned Octopus's Garden and I kind of laughed to myself because I didn't recognize the name and thought that the record was one of those acid fried John shits (like Glass Onion)
Man was I wrong, and now I feel like a faggot for having that false assumption but I deserve it
>>
File: ringo gun.jpg (35KB, 359x306px) Image search: [Google]
ringo gun.jpg
35KB, 359x306px
should he have pulled the trigger?
>>
so is it about eating her out or not

>>73726544
if you don't like octopus' garden and think it's a fun nice song you should honestly just die
>>
>>73726741
it's definitely not in the top 400 beatle's songs, that's for sure.
>>
>>73726772
this made me laugh but you are still wrong
I can name 20 john songs that suck harder than Octopus's Garden
>>
Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other 3 in any order because they don't matter
>>
>>73726899
honestly bitch I don't need your Wah-Wah right now
>>
>>73726899
george was better than paul who is objectively better than ringo, despite ringo's bro status. this would leave john last where he belongs
>>
If youre a member of the beatles and your name isn't John or Paul then you are under appreciated
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.