[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: XS7Otwwu.jpg (114KB, 985x985px) Image search: [Google]
XS7Otwwu.jpg
114KB, 985x985px
>I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside

and this guy is considered one of the great rock lyricists loool
>>
>>73722060
Morrissey invented emo.
>>
>>73722060
I wish he would just get a decent haircut
>>
>>73722060
by whom?
>>
absoulte qt senpai
>>
File: Scaruffi in blue.jpg (56KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
Scaruffi in blue.jpg
56KB, 250x249px
"The introverted and hyper-sensitive lyrics of the Smiths captured the imagination of a generation that was locked into dark rooms, not roaming the streets, a generation that identified with Morrissey's desolate world and lonely life. The lyrics of Morrissey, an introverted and hypersensitive celibate, were of added fascination, at the same time tragic and polemical."
>>
>>73722610
white people
>>
>>73722060
He's obviously mocking people of that kind in for example the goth subculture. Also, Moz rarely weared black.
>>
>>73722060
>I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside
*Listens to Johnny Cash once.
>>
>>73722821
is he? i don't think that'd fit. yes he doesn't wear black but does that change anything? isn't it clear through he's other lyrics that he indeed feels that way on the inside?

i think they're just honest. the same way billy corgan wrote things like this, but they worked still.
>>
>>73722060
It isn't because of his clothes or his image, you absolute retard. What does a look or a demeanor have to do with the music? The lyrics are far greater than Morrissey6 the person, who is a vegan PETA cunt who called chinese people subhumans. He used to have boyfriends who would dick around on stage in pseudo-Nazi costume. He is not the music; if he was, the music would be shit. He clearly sees a difference between himself and his lyrics: the songs are very sincerely his self-image but in reality Morrissey was never open and honest about his personal life and sexual orientation. It's ironic. The Smiths' music is far more kind if you see it as Morrissey than the real guy out in the world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.