[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here have an emo phase or did you all go straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 81aECQlJWwL._SL1425_.jpg (298KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
81aECQlJWwL._SL1425_.jpg
298KB, 1425x1425px
anyone else here have an emo phase or did you all go straight into a numetal phase
which is edgier?
>>
I made a shirt design for the ''emo hunter club'' in high school. They used to put locks in people's earrings and cut the top of that awful haircut everyone had. I'm not condoning what they did but it was pretty hilarious.

Metal and prog rock were the edgier choices.
>>
>>73717849
you got pics of the design or?
>>
File: GripsBoy.png (54KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
GripsBoy.png
54KB, 510x300px
>>73717858
Unfortunately. I really wish a had it even though it's not something I'm proud of. The design was an emo guy crucified on an inverted cross with guts coming out of his stomach.
>>
File: frog.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
I still feel like an emo t b h
>>
Wouldn't it make more sense to be into nu-metal first at least chronologically? Seems like Korn, Slipknot, Disturbed and all that shit would have been the stuff to be into if you were an edgy teenager in the very early 00s, whereas the mainstream emo stuff is more mid-00s... Did people still listen to nu-metal when Fueled By Ramen dominated that stuff? Either choice is lame as shit, but emo has held up better as ironic nostalgia garbage...
>>
>>73717786
Followed the mainstream 'emo' music but was never emo myself
>>
>>73717786
Of course everyone low test wimp here went through an emo phase, this is the gayest board on 4chan
>>
>>73718124
Every*
>>
>>73718124
wow chill out there fucko
>>
>>73717786
I went straight from linkin park/90's hits to screamo/metalcore like Emery, showbread, he is legend, lamb of god, every time I die, the fall of Troy, Norma jean, the chariot, as blood runs black, all shall perish, suicide silence, the human abstract, August burns red

Fuck. What a fun era of music. MySpace was a good time.
>>
Had an only-listening-to-Issues-by-Korn phase as a late part of my early phase. Later had a discovering Skramz and attendant nostalgic emo phase. Past it now.
>>
>>73717786
I loved the Black parade back in the day of 2006
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.