[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taylor Swift is the biggest fucking mistake music has ever had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Taylor-Swift-.jpg (248KB, 2046x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift-.jpg
248KB, 2046x1536px
Taylor Swift is the biggest fucking mistake music has ever had to offer. I went with a friend once (I would never see her live for my own pleasure) and I felt second hand embarrassment the entire time. Not only does she have trouble staying on key, she has trouble staying on key while she is just attempting to maintain one note. She has zero hand eye coordination and repeatedly grows agitated at her stage hands for "fucking misplacing the Capo". I watched her fumble for a microphone, fail, while sweat seeped through the armpit of her dress like she's never found herself on stage in her life.
My friend insisted upon waiting around after the show to get an old CD signed. I complied. When we got to her she smelled like burning rubber, had trouble holding the pen we gave her to sign, and to top it off, she kept complaining about a sunburn she had gotten while traveling.
I don't know, man. I can't believe she's made it this far.
>>
>>73715981
>modern american pop singer
What did you expect?
>>
File: 1346356704647.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1346356704647.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>while sweat seeped through the armpit of her dress
>>
r/thatHappened
>>
Also many people who went to school with her have said she was a jock and rich 'bitchy' type person.
>>
File: yuk.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yuk.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>73715981
Hey, if your daddy was a vp at Merrill Lynch, and your last 3 generations of grandfathers were bank presidents, and your daddy bought part of a record company... you could get signed too and be really famous!

How it really happened? All of that + Kanye dissing you at an award show which put her in the real spotlight.

Thank Kanye. Even with the diamond, ruby, emerald encrsted platinum spoon she's had in her mouth her whole life. Her 15 minutes would have been up a long time ago, and she'd be a fart in the wind right now if he didn't do that.

KANYE!!!!!!!
>>
>>73716031
lurk more, it's a copy pasta
>>
>>73715981
Thanks for the boner
>>
>>73716551
lmao
>>
>>73716116
what the fuck are you talking about? like there's never been any other wealthy people who tried to buy their daughter fame, the difference is that taylor actually had the talent and charisma to succeed. taylor had already been incredibly famous before the kanye moment, it's just a nigger meme because they had never heard of her before that incident
>>
>>73715981
>I went with a friend once (I would never see her live for my own pleasure)

What some men will do to get their date to sleep with them, it's sad.
>>
>>73717311
It didnt work for me either...
>>
>>73716116
>Her 15 minutes would have been up a long time ago, and she'd be a fart in the wind right now if he didn't do that.

Are you actually retarded? She had two #1 debuts that sold 1m+ copies in the first week before the event.
>>
>>73718308
she was a country star. nobody gave a shit abt her besides flyover states
>>
File: lol.gif (976KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
976KB, 500x245px
>>73718323
>nobody gave a shit
>>
File: 1498472108681.gif (46KB, 408x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498472108681.gif
46KB, 408x200px
>>73718745
>>
File: taylor-swift-hair-flip.gif (1MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-hair-flip.gif
1MB, 500x240px
>>73718762
>>
File: gif.gif (1MB, 498x258px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
1MB, 498x258px
>>73718802
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.