[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is he going to release that Anti-Trump track he keeps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (257KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
257KB, 469x469px
When is he going to release that Anti-Trump track he keeps teasing in Snapchat?
>>
https://youtu.be/YEAEeUJjQ2w
>>
>>73715930
jesus, he has a snapchat?
i suppose that makes me feel better for having one
>>
>>73715930

did michael gira ever make any Bush protest tracks? no because he's a hypebeasting faggot just like every other artist beating the dead horse that is Trump to death

the PATRIOT act was worse than pulling out of the Paris agreement by a long shot
>>
>>73715948
Wow what a faggot

Hating on Trump is the low hanging fruit right now and it does not get any more cliche. You are about as original as an SNL skit.
>>
>>73715948
I can't believe he would do this to me, his biggest fan.

Wtf i hate the swans now!
>>
>6'2" blonde bully rapist egomaniac bossy guy

hmm
>>
the day he does is the day im deleting his shit from my harddrive
>>
Can you link to his account?
>>
>>73716021
lmao i'm sure he'll labor over that for the his days to come
>>
Trump does not even have authoritarian policies, he just like to banter a lot.

What a fucking retard, horrible song too
>>
>>73716056

Lower case posts starting in lmao are such an easy faggot marker
>>
>>73715948
Fucking hell, why ruin his great run with the current iteration of Swans with this kind reactionary politic bullshit.
>>
He has a snapchat?
>>
File: peter pan.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
peter pan.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>like Swans
>also like Trump
>>
stop
>>
someone give me his snapchat and their instagram
people keep saying swans have an instagram
where tf, how do you find this shit
>>
>>73716620
@swans_official

Are you retarded?
>>
>>73716640
you cant find them unless you literally type that
ive looked up swans and all sorts of keywords
even googled them and i got nothing
>>
File: IMG_2181.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2181.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>73716057
What
>>
>>73716787
learn 2 internet, kid
>>
>>73715980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=los9WulxBjM

You'll love this
>>
>>73718105
Pure autism

Any sensible musician or artist would stay away from bashing trump right now because it is completely low-brow and bad optics.
>>
>>73716021
Really?
>>
>>73715965
This is pathetic.
>>
File: 1494440768227.jpg (172KB, 1227x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1494440768227.jpg
172KB, 1227x1483px
>>73716128
>>
That's why I separate the artists I like from their political views as much as possible.
>>
>>73715980
>Hating on Trump is the low hanging fruit right now and it does not get any more cliche.
It isn't about whether or not hating on an indefensibly shitty person is cliched or not.

The people that voted for him got suckered, and now they're doubling down on their poor decision like a bunch of idiots instead of accepting that they got conned by the most obvious conman of all.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.