[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the artists who go on "What's In My Bag" get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: amoeba.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
amoeba.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
Do the artists who go on "What's In My Bag" get to keep the stuff?
>>
>>73715549
No
>>
I heard they don't.

love Amoeba though, only went there once when I was in California last thanksgiving and picked up an amazing out of print record
>>
It's all scripted. They don't even know half of these albums.
>>
>>73715557
I always thought it was just what they were buying. Now I feel dumb. Still amusing to see what artists listen to.
>>
Same with Nardwaur
that triggered the fuck out of me when i found out he wasn't actually giving them as gifts
>>
do any of you have proof of any of this
>>
>>73715557
>>73715558
>>73715562
I wouldn't be surprised but SOURCE PLS, otherwise this is just derailing a platform that some people support that artists that they enjoy benefit from
>>
>>73715697

source on nardwuar being an indian giver
>>
>>73715697
frfrfrfrfr??
>>
>>73715562
Now that's just wrong
>>
>>73715549
I remember reading somewhere that Amoeba gives them some credit that's all theirs, and if they want to spend more then they pay themselves
>>
>>73715681
I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them ended up buying some stuff.

Sebastian Bach, in particular, probably bought all the stuff he picked out that day. He just seemed so excited the whole time.
>>
>>73715712
Kitty posted a few years ago confirming Nardwuar doesn't actually let the people he's interviewing keep their gifts

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/40862407/#q40863049

>dude nardwuar pretended he was giving me that in an interview but didnt actually
[referring to the Yeastie Girlz 7'' in this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYRsU4FHaQ]
>>
>>73715697
s-stop lying!
>>
>>73715971
>a girl
>using 4chan

lol nice try buddy
>>
>>73715697
He lets people have some of the stuff he gives, but none of the big deal things.
>>
>>73715558
itd make sense since a lot of people seem to get things they already own just to show off that they like it
>>
>>73716715
>people using music as a means to show off and brag about their taste
...this is a joke right? this doesn't really happen right?!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.