[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post yfw Scaruffi literally nails the zeitgeist How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DDxSBAfW0AAZc9f.jpg (112KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
DDxSBAfW0AAZc9f.jpg
112KB, 1024x819px
>post yfw Scaruffi literally nails the zeitgeist
How does he do it bros
>>
>>73712112
I said no one talks him seriously. Stop making me look bad.
>>
a bit too florid for piepie
but a fun try
>>
>>73712112
It's fake
have a (you) for the effort
>>
File: PIEROD.jpg (35KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
PIEROD.jpg
35KB, 770x770px
>>73712160
>>73712163
>>73712182
YOU ALL GOT PIERO'D
>>
>>73712112
lol scaruffi doesn't pile on the adjectives like that
>>
>>73712112
what a terrible parody. it sounds like you actually view Twin Infinitives in that way
>>
>>73713088
what's up with his eyebrows in this photo?
>>
>>73712112
actually good parody
>>
man now I want him to review XXXTENTACION
>>
File: IMG_2499.jpg (17KB, 209x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2499.jpg
17KB, 209x204px
Bottomless Pit (2016) exchanges the bold somberness of their previous effort with an incredibly belligerent and unrestrained approach towards alternative hip-hop. The profound industrial beat of "Giving Bad People Good Ideas" sets a dystopian precedent for what's soon to come with the frontman, Ride, haphazardly rallying alongside the vocals of Cherry Glazerr's Clementine Creevy. This is soon superseded by the cascading breakcore of "Hot Head" and later the chilling and foreboding "Warping", all culminating with "Bubbles Buried In This Jungle", a maniacal honing of Ride's perplexing talent. But the highlight of the album arrives with its latter half as the demented bubblegum instrumentals of "Houdini" and "BB Poison" lead into "Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood", a nearly surrealist rejection of societal purities. The titular closer track, "Bottomless Pit" extrapolates from all which came before it a bitter and absurdist view of the world, to the point where the mantra "I'll fuck you in half" echoes menacingly throughout. 7/10

>I did my bait thread better than you months ago
>>
>>73712112
did scaruffi ever even read debord, you would think that he would have considering he claimed to read baudrillard, but it's not on his site.
>>
>>73713747
i guarantee that he has
>>
>>73713533
ayy I remember this
I'm still impressed on how much this reads like a legitimate Scaruffi review
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.