[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN THE FUCK IS ROCK GOING TO BREAK UNDERGROUND AND GO MAINSTREAM!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
WHEN THE FUCK IS ROCK GOING TO BREAK UNDERGROUND AND GO MAINSTREAM! I FUCKING HATE TURING ON THE RADIO AND HEARING SHITTY POP SONGS ITS GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS TO MUSIC NOW A DAYS HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHEN WILL ROCK USURP THIS PIECE OF TRASH GENRE AND BLESS US WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!
>>
start a band you little cuck
>>
Stop listening to the radio
>>
>>73709569
>rock
lmao, go to bed gramps
>>
Pop is called pop because it's literally music designed to be popular and non challenging to the ear or overly unique.

Rock will never usurp it and can only degrade itself to Pop Rock to go mainstream.

Also who gives a shit about what's on the radio anymore.
>>
never
>>
dude just fucking turn the dial there are still rock stations
>>
>>73709685
This. Where do you think the term buttrock even came from?
>>
>>73709658
>implying all rock fans are old men
>>
>>73709658
>shit taste in music
You """"people""""" need to be hanged by a guitar strap.
>>
>>73709642
I fucking wish.
>>
>>73709652
It's hard when I drive. I don't want to listen to the same type of music and than become bored of them. I tried to listen to newer songs, but fuck most of them sound pretentious and numale as fuck.
>>
>>73710685
Get a Bluetooth speaker or an aux cable.
>>
>>73709569
u know there's more than one radio station
>>
File: Hate to intrude.png (52KB, 465x420px) Image search: [Google]
Hate to intrude.png
52KB, 465x420px
>>73709569
Who still listens to the radio?
>>
>>73710799
uber drivers
>>
Traditional instruments are outdated and irrelevant, literally everything they do a MIDI can do objectively better. It's more expensive, requires more effort for less reward, and is simply a needless handicap in making music - it's like being mad nobody plays waltzes or crooner driven jazz ballads on the top 40. Hip-hop, EDM and electropop will be the dominant pop form for the rest of human existence and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>73710870
>implying there have never been revolutions in music
Remember when everyone thought Disco was gonna stick around forever?
>>
>>73711038
Pretty much all of discos tropes apply to most modern pop anyway, we just have less focus on groove.
>>
>>73710870
This is pretty stupid anon, I don't think midi instrumentation will ever be as nuanced or interesting as a well executed and recorded solo on a number of traditional instruments. It may always be getting closer but it will never be the same.
>>
>>73710870
>and there is nothing you can do about it.
except having good taste in music
>>
>>73711554
Any sound an instrument can make, a MIDI can make just as well. Virtuosi performances are just wank for nerds who masturbate to Dream Theater.
>>
File: bang.png (704KB, 840x431px) Image search: [Google]
bang.png
704KB, 840x431px
I GOT UU PHAMALANG!!!!
>>
>>73711587
If you really believe that, all you're saying to me is that you can't recognize the difference between live instrumentation and a midi. I'm not even into Dream Theater and I know plenty of people who aren't and still feel the same about this, but it was a good try at a joke I guess.
>>
>>73711061
>influence means it's still around
>>
Just start listening to country stations, it's the refuge for guitar-based music.
>>
>>73709569
dont listen to the radio then you autist
its not that hard
>>
Not even OP but holy shit radio is so bad nowadays, the college station is fine but everything else is nu-male pop shit with electric guitar. Why no one is making pop music that doesn't feel catered to 12 years old girls anymore?
>>
File: Balis.gif (82KB, 360x418px) Image search: [Google]
Balis.gif
82KB, 360x418px
>>73710799
>he doesn't listen to 1310 The Ticket
>>
Worst thing about shitty musis being this populair is the fact that its populair.

Apparently a big majority of our population are straight up retarded low iq degenerates.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.