[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /mu/ I'm on my quest of purchasing 1000 albums per

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Okay /mu/ I'm on my quest of purchasing 1000 albums per month, so far I'm sitting at 5005 but I ran out of ideas and suggestions since I own pretty much all the albums people know.

Got any recommendation?
>>
>>73698675
You don't need anything more.
>>
>>73698675
Rules:
>The album must be available for purchase on
Google Play
iTunes
Band Website

>NO SINGLES
>NO REMIXES
>NO SETS
That would be cheating.
>>
>>73698675
how can you afford that?
>>
>>73698694
I need this dude, everyday I spend without buying new music feels like a wasted day. I need to buy at least 100 albums daily or I can't sleep. Hell, I even learned French to get more albums.
>>
>>73698740
prove you've purchased them and ill recc some stuff you dont have
>>
>>73698748
Okay, I have pirated like 15 albums and I feel bad about it.

The last one I pirated was 4:44 but that is Jaz-Z's fault, he doesn't want my money but he wants me to subscribe to his shitty steaming service.
>>
>>73698675
I'll rec you albums to actually listen to that you've already bought
>>
https://bogdanraczynski.bandcamp.com/
>>
http://www.gamtalk.org/
>>
>>73698772
I listen most of them the same day.
However I left some gems for special days.
>>
haha. what a shitty idea mate.
good luck. also is fitting that you're such a big swans fan. classic.
>>
>>73698792
How do you listen to 100 albums a day?
>>
>>73698675
Capitalism was a mistake.
>>
>>73698791
It's not a problem.
It's a lifestyle.

>>73698813
I sleep 4 hours. I can listen to 300 (4 minute songs) everyday. however I accept I do skip sleep some days and skip some songs. I may not listen 100 albums daily but close to 25-30.

Some EP makes it closer to 40-50
>>
>>73698675
Lecrae has some good stuff
>>
>>73698833
i think this may be a satire of /mu/ but if not OP you are honestly retarded. music isn't meant to be consumed like this.
music reflects life and if you never do anything but listen to music none of it means anything
>>
>>73698847
If you aren't deaf you should feed your sense.
>>
>>73698845
Thanks! I will buy their stuff
>>
Dance of the moon and sun
>>
>>73698888
Nice quads, definitely checking them up.
>>
Get into a new style of genre a month.
Recently I've just been into House, Acid Techno, Drum and Bass, Jungle, Dubstep (shit like Mala). A lot of stuff that was big in the early in 90s I wasn't able to absorb being too young at the time.

Also you might be some sort of file/data hoarder.
>>
>>73698944
I enjoy collecting stuff, however music is my favorite kind of media. Videos and series are not really my thing.
>>
Okay guys, got to 50050 albums, I will go to sleep and hopefully get 50100 tonight! Thanks for the suggestions.
>>
>>73698675
You should try Swans, I think you'd like them :^)
>>
Having a bunch of files is not a music collection
>>
Check out Bent Knee
>>
>>73698847
>music reflects life and if you never do anything but listen to music none of it means anything
What kind of normie thought pattern is this? Of course OP is retarded, but you can listen to music from an historical standpoint more than having to relate it to your own life.
>>
>>73698675
How much money do you have? How much money do you spend?
>>
Steely Dan studio discog + Fagen's solo albums
>>
File: a2781011508_10.jpg (332KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2781011508_10.jpg
332KB, 1200x1200px
>>73698675
Band: IT-IT
Album: Formal Odors
>Art-pop
>Experimental
>Male and female vocals. Mostly male
>Sampling
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.