[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oy vey, anon. Do you want to rock and roll every night,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Oy vey, anon. Do you want to rock and roll every night, and party everyday?
>>
Mom stop.
>>
>"every night"
>not "all night"
8/10 got me to reply
>>
>>73698668
What the fuck is the autism level of this thread.

Like, seriously. Just stop for a second. Stop, take a breath, and look at what you just posted, and think OP. Look at it for a long ass time. Take it all in. Think really god damn hard about what you just posted. How autistically far down the meme rabbit hole have you fallen? Like, that picture, that text... What level of shitposting are you on? I'm actually worried about you OP. I think you need to go outside, go take a deep breath of air, and remind yourself that there is an outside world that exists away from 4chan. Like, what would your mother say if she saw this thread? I imagine she would glance at it, try to look away, read it again, then just let out a resigned sigh of complete and utter disappointment. For all her efforts, all the time and money she spent, everything she put into raising you only produced an autistic shitposting memelord on a retarded image board. For fuck sakes, I'm disappointed in you and I don't even know you. This post... is definitely the lowest moment of someones life. I know it. This is rock bottom for you, OP. I'm sorry. I hope things look up for you. Maybe go take a walk tomorrow. Being among normal society for even a few minutes might do you some good.
>>
>>73698668
gene-simmons-animalize-tour.jpg
>>
>>73698753
Welcome to 4chan during australian hours.
>>
File: 1464849951203.jpg (85KB, 433x417px) Image search: [Google]
1464849951203.jpg
85KB, 433x417px
>>73698805
>mfw worst hemisphere calls out summerfags during Australian winter
>>
File: Sophie-Simmons-Feet-1988720.jpg (78KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie-Simmons-Feet-1988720.jpg
78KB, 1080x1080px
>>73698822
>>73698805

Based Aussies
>>
File: 1445159684408.jpg (437KB, 1196x756px) Image search: [Google]
1445159684408.jpg
437KB, 1196x756px
>>73698805
South Hemisphere is best hemisphere
>>
>>73698753
I'm saving this pasta
>>
>>73698805
we cant post threads btw, the entire country has been blocked from doing so on /mu/

can still post in threads though
>>
>>73699287
Aaron's legacy continues to live on
>>
>>73699264
saving this pasta
>>
>>73698668
This bitch can offer me "Room Service" anytime she likes!
>>
She's not a bad looking Jewish princess. Surprised that Gene even had some good genes in him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.