[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /mu/'s thoughts on this, now that it's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: fleet-foxes-crack-up-brdr-545.jpg (148KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
fleet-foxes-crack-up-brdr-545.jpg
148KB, 545x545px
>>
album art looks like a poo-poo entering the toilet and that's what it sounds like too
>>
It's pretty good but the lack of any melodies or anything beyond the neat textures really makes it forgettable

but I can tell they are earnest about it so it's still good
>>
>>73696486
Pure mediocrity
It's not outright awful, but nothing stands out, and some of the lyrics and literal references are just embarrassing
>>
don't hate it, don't love it

5/10
>>
>>73696486
Wow the first track is fucking garbage. What were they thinking with cutting back and forth to the shitty mumble vocals.

The record's ok overall, but that has to be one of the worst openers I've heard in a while.
>>
Waiting on the FLAC
>>
>>73696869
Agreed. It's incredibly jarring. The even worse part is that the best part of the song imo is the "I was a child in the ivy then" part but instead of building that into something beautiful and fully fleshed out it just lazily cuts to the humming and the foot stamp and then goes into the same percussive guitar strum and then just fades out. It really kills the climax.
>>
>>73696500
fpbp
>>
>>73696948
When the first couple minutes started up I legitimately thought I had downloaded a fake leak or something.

I think if I actually bought the record first I would've felt insulted.
>>
mediocre
>>
>all this hate in this thread
Wew lad. It's 9+/10. Their best yet. It's nearly AOTY. Plebs will deny this.
>>
>>73697277
it's called having an opinion
>>
>>73696880
ahahahaha
>>
i put it on and sometimes i have trouble following the tracks (if i'm not paying attention)... seems really sporadic and over the place. that being said, there are a few solid tracks and i mean very few and the rest are forgettable
>>
>>73696521
are you retarded or deaf go listen to it again especially On Another Ocean best fucking melody so far this year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.