[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the recent trend of musicians being complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
What's with the recent trend of musicians being complete philistines? You would think if they wanted to be businessmen they would have just went into STEM.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoB-GmcoYYs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMIoBQ8PRM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeOJotFpMUY
>>
>musicians should never use their talents to make money
Wow OP you're right. If someone is really good at something or at marketing it then they should never use that thing to get money. Instead they should get a nice 9 to 5 office job and pursue their passion solely as a hobby (solely making obscure nigh-unlistenable shit 5 people listen to of course, anything else is selling out) and kill themselves before they're 45.
>>
OP I know you got BTFO but listen to the stuff in these videos >>73695271
they're way more patrician than you
>>
>>73695271
goddamn Laurel Halo is a qt
>>
>>73695271
What am I supposed to be seeing with this post, other than the fact that it's painfully obvious that you're a numale.
>>
>>73695518
yeah but she knows way more than us and plays in clubs all over Europe so we're out of contention
>>
File: 1497020378419.png (83KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1497020378419.png
83KB, 247x246px
>>73695338
The world needs doers anon, don't make fun of the wagecucks.
>>
Is the pic related?
>>
This guy is one of the few good youtubers. Please don't make him a meme.
>>
>>73695251
Do you know what the word philistine means?
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say with your post
>>
Dont talk shit about the vsauce of music this guy is based
>>
Yeah Adam Neely is cool and makes informative and fun content don't fuck with him.
>>
>>73695271
What do these videos have to do with the thread topic?
>>
>>73695251
leave Adam alone, dipshit
>>
>>73695251
Why would they when it's obvious that people like Adam can do both?
>>
>>73697565
>>73697804
>>73699478
That's vsauce though
>>
>>73695251
LMAO
WHY IS HIS HEAD SO BIG
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73699529
It's to contain all the knowledge
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.