[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When girls ask what music you like what do you tell them? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1493163479858.png (239KB, 284x396px) Image search: [Google]
1493163479858.png
239KB, 284x396px
When girls ask what music you like what do you tell them?

They won't understand my patrician taste so I need bands to make them wet.
>>
grimes

failing that, the chainsmokers or katy perry or whatever.

if they are unimpressed with grimes thats when i know im dealing with some hard core hipster bullshit and break out the harsh noise and japanese samba artists.
>>
Whatever you're listening to at the moment.
"I listen to a bit of everything, but lately I've been listening to a lot of post-punk, shoegaze, and black metal. A little bit of ambient music too. How about you?"
>>
If you can't be honest with a woman then why would you date her
>>
>>73695074
It's a trick question.
Listening to music if for emotional pussies, girls don't like that.
The real answer is "I don't listen to music, I go to work and make $130,000 a year".
>>
>>73695131
Umm, because she has a wet, warm hole?
>>
>>73695148
this. the only acceptable time for a real man to listen to music is when he's working out, when he should exclusively listen to trap and metal through beats headphones
>>
>>73695177
Use tinder for that.
>>
>>73695074
The "correct" answer is: "Whatever's on."
>>
Slipknot
>>
>>73695177
if that's all you're looking for, I'm pretty sure you should look into becoming a homosexual
>>
>>73695177
>*four wet, warm holes

FTFY
>>
>>73695297
This desu, gay men LOVE to party
>>
>>73695592
Mouth, ass, vagina. And which is the fourth one? Nostrils? Urethra?
>>
>>73695177
if that's all you're looking for just use your hand faggot
>>
>>73696386
seconding this
>>
I say post-punk and they fucking love it because they think I'm talking about ADTR or some shit
>>
just tell them the genres.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.