[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*releases album of guitar feedback* >heh, i guess you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: I'm Waiting For m'Lady.png (707KB, 1057x1007px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Waiting For m'Lady.png
707KB, 1057x1007px
>*releases album of guitar feedback*
>heh, i guess you're just not smart enough to get it... kid
>>
>>73682594
>>*releases album of guitar feedback*
If you think that's just guitar feedback you really need to listen again. Not saying it's a good album, it's heavily derivative of earlier drone and noise that happened before the velvet underground
>>
>>73682594
Yo he tipping his hat at us...
>>
>>73682594
>releases album of atonal chord inversions played at a plodding, mechanical tempo on poorly tuned piano
>heh, I guess you're just not smart enough to get it...kid
>>
>>73682720
and what earlier drone was that?
>>
>>73682594
>*releases album of guitar feedback*
Even with the edgelord mentality this alone redeems him.

All I want to listen to is layers and layers of feedback.
>>
>>73682594
>don't understand album
>visualize artist as being smug and having a joke on you

nice projecting
>>
>>73682898
Well for a start John Cale's early stuff and the people he was involved with (tony conrad and theatre of eternal music)
>>
>>73682808
what album would hat be
>>
>>73682808
This could've been about like three people before I read the filename
>>
>>73682808
seriously what album's that supposed to be
>>
>>73682720
>it's heavily derivative of earlier drone and noise that happened before the velvet underground

Lou doesn't know or give a shit about any of that, that was all Cale
>>
>>73683393
And that's why Lou is a talentless hack and Cale is the unsung genius.
>>
>>73682808
album?
>>
>>73683486

Because they had a different skill set?

VU was a GOAT band, they continued to be a GOAT band after Cale left. Then Reed and Cale both had stellar and completely distinct solo careers. You're being an asshole for no reason.
>>
>>73683629
>Reed
>skill set
>>
>>73683641

Great post!
>>
>>73682594
>*releases the best album of the 1970's
>*calls people for listening to it*
>>
File: Teleports Behind Lou.png (208KB, 488x549px) Image search: [Google]
Teleports Behind Lou.png
208KB, 488x549px
>>73682594
>*some people start to like the guitar feedback album*
>heh, it was all a joke, i was on drugs and you're an idiot for listening to all of it
>>
>>73683025
>>73683179
>>73683495
you wouldn't get it
>>
>>73683848
Give it and I'll get it
>>
>>73683876
you wouldn't understand
its beyond you
>>
>>73683915
how can it be beyond me if you don't know where I am and I don't know where it is
>>
>>73683939
But there's no point
You just wouldn't get it anyway
>>
>>73683953
Wanna bet on it? Or are you a chicken?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.