[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is old but this needs to be addressed So X was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Capture+_2017-06-30-19-56-37.png (3MB, 1439x1958px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-30-19-56-37.png
3MB, 1439x1958px
I know this is old but this needs to be addressed

So X was the tenth spot winner, which means he got the most votes by fans (or shills). No suprise, but the issue is, he should've been picked for 1-9, there was no reason for him not to. Look At Me got really high on the charts, all the music news and media outlets were talking about him, there was meme after meme about him and his songs blew up. He deserves the spot more than anybody else (not that he is the greatest, or even close).

This means that whoever got the most votes before him, XXL did not want. They were most likely Young M.A., Famous Dex, Lil Pump, Lil Peep or Ski Mask the Slump God. (XXL already said they didn't pick Dex over his woman-beating caught on camera) They probably thought Pump sucked donkey dick, Peep was white in the year of diversity, and Ski Mask/Young M.A. probably didn't get enough votes.

Also, keep in mind Rich Chigga, Bones, Rich The Kid, D.R.A.M. etc. were not on the voting list, which either means A. XXL denied them, or B. They denied XXL, so don't ask why they aren't here.

We can all agree Young M.A. deserved the spot much more than Kamaiyah. Kap-G, Aminé and Boogie should've been next year.

Continued. No, I didn't prewrite this.
>>
>>73673316
honestly cardi b and cupcakke should have made it also.

xxl is wack
>>
File: 1496301016226.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
1496301016226.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>>73673372
>>
>>73673403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3wSBK6xiXs
cupcake actually sucks dick for money man.
xxl should have helped her
>>
Yea but X is accused of beating the shit out of his baby mama while she was pregnant. It's not a joke charge lol. He's facing a minimum of 21 months if he's found guilty of that shit and the Miami Dade county court system doesn't play that shit. I know, I've been there, those judges are hard asses and love sending people to prison for a long time.

I've met X. I live in Plantation. Nigga is a real nigga, like he's done real nigga shit, but he's riding around with a chocker chain. What the fuck is up with that shit? That shit looks gay as fuck. Just buy a 18 inch Cuban link senpai
>>
>>73673316
Anybody not crossed out deserved it one way or another. I forgot to add PnB Rock to the next-year list.

Ugly God, you know he deserves it. Memerapper or not.

Carti, he's on the rise. So is MadeInTYO. XXL has been sleeping on KYLE for too long. He needs the spot.

The list should be:

XXXTENTACION
Ugly God
MadeInTYO
KYLE
Playboi Carti
Young M.A.
Lil Peep (or Pouya)
Ski Mask The Slump God
Famous Dex
Rich Chigga (fan vote, if he was on voting list)

Idk who i would put for fan vote if they were on the list
>>
>>73673492
This was me, OP by the way.

I forgot to say, I really didn't know why XXL didn't choose Young M.A. for spots 1-9. Kamaiyah must've sucked dick literally or something.
>>
>>73673316
Should've been:

Montana of 300
XXXTentacion
D.R.A.M.
Kamaiyah
KYLE
CupcaKKe
Famous Dex
Kevin Abstract
Tee Grizzley
Lil Peep (fan vote)
>>
File: 1497849445359.jpg (1MB, 1410x1642px) Image search: [Google]
1497849445359.jpg
1MB, 1410x1642px
>>73673475
>Nigga is a real nigga, like he's done real nigga shit, but he's riding around with a chocker chain. What the fuck is up with that shit?

He wants the Hot Topic audience
>>
I feel like Night Lovell doesn't get any attention in these discussions, when he really did deserve to get on the list this year after releasing Red Teenage Melody last year.
>>
>>73674104
Facts
This is now a /trap/ general

New Ski Mask
https://soundcloud.com/rickybobby-slumpgod/sets/youwillregret
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.