[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we can agree that despite the meme, this is unironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4686.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4686.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
we can agree that despite the meme, this is unironically an incredible record
>>
It was probably the best album to come out when its contemporaries were all shit.
>>
Agreed that its underrated as fuck but MCR has 2 albums that are way better than it.
>>
>>73672525
yeah
>>
>>73672525
MCR were a pretty good band in stuck in a shit scene with shit fans
>>
>>73673235
this. If it werent for the shitty scene and the gross fans, this album aswell as their others would be highly regarded on mu.
>>
>>73672525
>sit next to a semi-emo chick in a class in hs
>see her listening to this album
>recognize one of the songs from PGR4
>she asks me if I like them
>edgelord teenage me decides they're emo shit and says so
>she never talks to me again
NEVER POST THIS ALBUM AGAIN I WANT TO FORGET
>>
>>73672525
>>73674451
>>
one of the albums everyone tries to pick apart because its good, everyone wants to feel like theyre better than something
>>
That album is a smoldering pile of shit scene fags need to die
>>
>>73675249
any criticisms other than "not real emo" or "scene garbage?"
>>
This was the album that made me stop listening to MCR.
Bullets was fantastic, Three Cheers was a bit poppier, but still good. TBP was a mess.
>>
>>73674532
Don't forget; accept your errors and fix future ones!
>>
not really incredible, but it's a good album
>>
It's aight but doesn't hold a candle to Bullets or Three Cheers
>>
File: i'mnotokaywiththis.gif (478KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
i'mnotokaywiththis.gif
478KB, 500x232px
tfw when you really liked MCR and thought Danger Days was their best
>>
>>73674532
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>73672525
Bullets was way better, but yeah, TBP was good.
>>73673235
>>73673753
Agreed. If people didn't think of faggy emo kids when hearing the name MCR, they band would be remembered more fondly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.