[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /mu/ heard the new Tyler, the Creator? Who Dat Boy isnt anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 1000x1000px
Has /mu/ heard the new Tyler, the Creator? Who Dat Boy isnt anything special to my ears, ASAP Rocky's feature is pretty underwhelming, but 911 is a great tune and shows Tyler realising some of the massive potential he has.
>>
I'm excited for this album but please don't tell anybody
>>
>>73665687
shamecore
>>
Haven't felt any type of way about tyler since probably wolf but I like the hook on who dat boy
>WHO DAT BWA
>WHO HIM IS
>>
The beginning of Dat Boy is fucking fantastic, Tyler's flow really works for me. The way he pronounces his vowels all weird is just entertaining. Rocky was ehh on that track.

911/Lonely is much better. Love that fucking song
>>
Who Dat Boy is fantastic for a Tyler fan like me it brings back the WOLF-era shit with a modern twist on the production. Rocky was great on it also, I was ecstatic when I saw him in the music video
911 / Lonely are both great, they are obviously very smooth but also Tyler's rapping lends a lot to them. I'm excited for the album, hopefully it's not another Cherry Bomb
>>
Busy listening to 911/Lonely right now, genuinely surprised. If the whole album is like this, I'll definitely check it out. Haven't bothered with Tyler since whenever that second OF tape dropped.
>>
damn this Who Dat Boy hook is fire
>>
Yeah looks really promising Dat Boy reminded me of the old Tyler that shit is fire kinda anticlimactic towards the end but still good. Also continuing with his experimental side like what he did with Cherry Bomb rather than reverting to the old tyler completely with 911/lonely which is great as well if the whole album was a mix of both I could see this being one of his best
>>
>>73667317
Assuming there is an album coming out is it confirmed btw?
>>
>>73667328
It's all but confirmed, Everyone's assuming it is, and I don't think Tyler would hype these singles up so much if they were just singles.
There's a pattern with Tyler's music that he released music videos four days before the album comes out, the IFHY / Jamba music video came out four days before Wolf and the Fucking Young / Deathcamp music video came out four days before Cherry Bomb. So, probably, we'll see.
>>
>>73667429
Indeed he is making a fuss over twitter for people to share it you might be right hopefully
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.