[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He’s sued Brian Wilson multiple times, usually for songwriting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1498692262545.jpg (256KB, 913x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498692262545.jpg
256KB, 913x960px
>He’s sued Brian Wilson multiple times, usually for songwriting credits that he doesn’t deserve. For example, in ‘Wouldn’t It Be Nice’, instead of singing ‘Goodnight, my baby’, which was Brian’s original lyric, he improvised and instead sang, ‘Sleep tight, my baby’. For this, he wanted 50% songwriting royalties.

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
doesn't he have writing credits for I Know There's An Answer because he changed the chorus?
he's a hack
>>
>>73664851
He unironically used a MAGA hat.
>>
>>73664851
That's a great shirt honestly
>>
It makes sense when you think of it from the perspective that Mike Love resented Brian Wilson for taking control of the Beach Boys. So instead of seeing Brian Wilson's practically-singlehanded envisioning of Pet Sounds as a justification for Brian taking almost all the profits from it, he sees it more like:

1) Brian unfairly took control of the Beach Boys and made me a glorified back up singer.
2) He then made an album that was completely unrepresentative of the Beach Boys sound and made me participate on it.
3) He then took all the money from the album and paid me like I was a session musician.
4) I'm still forced to perform songs from that fucking album.
5) It keeps making Brian richer while I get nothing.
6) Everyone is mean to me.
7) It's by far the most successful Beach Boys album and I get no credit for it.
8) People probably only like the album cuz it says "Beach Boys" on it; if he'd released it as a solo album like he should have, it would have flopped.
9) So Brian profited from the band I helped to build while shitting all over me.
10) I deserve to have written the best Beach Boys album. I deserve to be the wealthiest Beach Boy.

I'm pretty sure he firmly believes all of this. So he sees getting to write Pet Sounds and then getting paid for writing Pet Sounds not as a thing that makes sense but rather as two unfair benefits that Brian Wilson got.
>>
File: 1498760053676.jpg (91KB, 591x705px) Image search: [Google]
1498760053676.jpg
91KB, 591x705px
>>73664851
Mike Love is only a voice. He knows this and has desperately dickrode Wilson's genius since the 70s.
>>
File: mikebald2.jpg (64KB, 460x471px) Image search: [Google]
mikebald2.jpg
64KB, 460x471px
>>73664851
his baldness
>>
>>73664851
What a cunt
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>tfw you're not even the best singer in the beach boys, and you're mostly just used in Brian's songs to provide some quirky, nasal flair to the recording

>tfw Carl got all the good songs when brian took over
>>
File: mikeandambha.jpg (237KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
mikeandambha.jpg
237KB, 1200x900px
post rare mikes
>>
Mike Love did nothing wrong.
>>
imagine if you would a world in which mike love finally got the glory he always deserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaRyeyeBYxs
>>
>>73665009
Numales can't into Mike Love
>>
>>73665165
jesus christ this is awful
>>
>>73665014
So that's why he's always wearing a hat. He should just shave it off.
>>
>>73665070
Carl only took lead on good vibrations and God only knows, right?
>>
>>73665096
Is that his daughter?
>>
>>73664997
>10) I deserve to have written the best Beach Boys album. I deserve to be the wealthiest Beach Boy.
That's shitty no matter how you justify it
>>
>>73665720
this
there's not a single case in which a balding head looks better than a completely bald head
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.