[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth going to the ''Brian Wilson presents Pet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: PetSoundsCover.jpg (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
PetSoundsCover.jpg
137KB, 300x300px
Is it worth going to the ''Brian Wilson presents Pet Sounds'' show? He's playing in my city tonight and I'm afraid it might be the last chance to see him. Does anyone have any experience with seeing Brian in recent years?
>>
I hear it's OK, but don't expect to meet him and expect him to be very frail.
>>
You're going to hear the best beach boys cover band ever seen, but with a frail old man who probably doesn't want to lead it anymore leading it
>>
>>73664516
You should definitely go just to experience brain Wilson. That is if it hasn't sold out. Don't be expecting a amazing preformance. He's old now and doesn't have the energy like he use to.
>>
>>73664572
>>73664549
That's kind of sad but I hear you. Not expecting a lot due to his age but I would still love to hear a live play-through of one of my favorite albums
>>
>>73664516
I went last year.
:(
It made me cry how frail he looked, he couldn't reach the tone and could barely finish the songs. Bruce and the other guy act like they're the stars; the arrangement for Let's Go Away is fantastic.
It's not a bad show, but it can be heartbreaking seeing a genius like him wither.
>>
>>73664665
I thought Bruce tours with Mike? Al usually tours with Brain.
>>
>>73664516
Go dude. Al Jardine and the band are awesome and it's worth it to see Brian in person
>>
>>73664688
I don't remember his name desu.
Besides Al, there's a guy with brownish skin, but you can tell he's white. I thought he was bruce
I just wanted to see Brian :(
>>
>>73664712
that's Blondie Chaplin, he was in the beach boys for a while starting with Holland I think. he also was in the Stones for a bit too
>>
>>73664712
blondie chaplin
>>
File: blondie.jpg (65KB, 622x597px) Image search: [Google]
blondie.jpg
65KB, 622x597px
how the fuck you not know who blondie is? are you a beach boys fan?
>>
>>73664733
That's him. He wanted to act like Mick Jagger so badly. I don't know. He did a good job, but I really disliked his attitude towards what he was doing. It was Brian's show. I might be biased because of the respect I feel for that man, though.

>>73664750
I'm a Brian fan. I can't care about the Beach Boys albums where he gave creative control to the rest.
>>
The band is perfect, and when Brian gets the energy for it he's also good.
He's pretty funny desu, 2 things I remember:
>checking his watch in the middle of love and mercy
>saying "when you hear these drums, you're gonna shit!" At the start of pet sounds (the instrumental)
Al is also very wholesome and keeps things going when Brian can't.
>>
>>73664733

Blondie wrote/sang one of the Beach Boys best songs of the 70s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJtoQV54n_g
>>
>>73664774
>I can't care about the Beach Boys albums where he gave creative control to the rest.
>missing out on the GOAT Carl and Dennis songs from the seventies
sad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.