[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the price you pay to see Beyonce perform you could see several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dale_Gribble.png (55KB, 273x364px)
Dale_Gribble.png
55KB, 273x364px
For the price you pay to see Beyonce perform you could see several local bands everyday of the year.

Pop music fans are fucked in the head.
>>
File: alternative.jpg (61KB, 500x377px)
alternative.jpg
61KB, 500x377px
yeah those fucking normies will never understand my deep and complex music taste
>>
>>73661918
There is a whole bunch of popular music written on that.

How is that relevant?
>>
>>73661951
> being this dense
>>
>>73661877
i can imagine alot of the experience comes from the fact that her fans pretty much worship her. The music is only half of why people go to see beyonce, watch live shows there are girls and fags weeping in the front row becuase they got to see their idol
>>
>>73661951
just imagine the picture saying "death grips" and other shitty local bands you listen to
>>
>>73661968
They idolise anyone who is promoted by rich record companies and anyone who is equally talented but not on the cover of trash mags is not worth the time of day.
>>
>>73661994
Did you read the original post or nah?
>>
>>73662015
yes

"instead of paying to see a mediocre artist perform you can pay to watch 10 garbage artists perform"
>>
>>73662036
>Everyone one not signed by sony is garbage.

It sucks that I live in a world with so many people like you.
>>
>>73662071
I know,
maybe if we just put a bullet through our heads,
we can go to a place where Death Grips plays from the angels.
>>
>>73662148
Nobody but you is talking about death grips in this thread.
>>
>>73661877
How much are Beyonce tickets where you live?
>>
>>73663337
She's not on tour atm so it's impossible to tell but tickets for the last tour were "anything from $65 to $350 dollars."

https://www.romper.com/p/how-much-are-beyonces-formation-world-tour-tickets-snagging-seats-wont-be-easy-5249
>>
i always find it cheeky that bigger artists charge so much more for their shows. you're basically just paying to say you've seen [name] and know you're not a liar.

real fans of music support the right people.
>>
>>73663383
it is barely ever about the actual music, apart from maybe a couple of 3 minute tracks. seems like value for money if you ask me.
>>
>>73663353
So you'd have to pay less than a dollar for every local band you see every day of the year?

Unless they're free in which case paying to see Beyonce is irrelevant
>>
>>73661877
She's selling a brand. It's the same reason people will line up to spend irresponsible amounts of money on Yeezy sneakers or any other expensive branded clothes.
>>
>>73661877
yeah but then people would think you're WEIRD. and we can't have that, now can we?

everyone knows that if you don't shell out $100+ to see a manufactured top 40 artist, that you're actually just some lonely out-of-touch shutin

now pay up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.