[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is the artist of the decade (possibly even the century)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: grimey23.jpg (109KB, 750x750px)
grimey23.jpg
109KB, 750x750px
Here is the artist of the decade (possibly even the century) next to her friend Hana. In this thread we will write nice things about the artist of the decade and her music and post images and videos. I'll start.

Dream Fortress is a beautiful song and it makes me think Grimes was sent from another planet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy3FPRaeW3Y
>>
>>73661256
Kid Koala is the objectively better current Canadian artist, not even debatable.
>>
Hiii grimesssyyy
<3 <3 <#
>>
>>73661289
hey im grimeth
>>
>>73661256
It's amazingly clear now. To see all the hidden.
My life for hire.
>>
>>73661306
>>73661306
ur a qt
Will you be my bride and I will be your maiden?

Princess at heart.
>>
>>73661339
sure
>>
Shes a bad musician that relies on autistic sex appeal. She then badmouths her fans for liking her for the sole reasons shes famous.
>>
>>73661379
>relies on autistic sex appeal
can you proof that?

>She then badmouths her fans for liking her for the sole reasons shes famous.
shitposting
>>
>>73661278
nah
>>
>>73661379
I think she's talented but to some degree you are right.
>>
>>73661689
I don't think it's shit posting. To some degree he's right. But she goes to great lengths to seemingly cover herself and diminish her sex appeal when it becomes too readily apparent.

I think she's a serious artist who wants to be known for her music.
>>
>>73661256
i want to fuck her so bad
>>
File: 1472624657370.gif (298KB, 360x240px)
1472624657370.gif
298KB, 360x240px
>>73662267
grimes' sacred pussy is the centre of the universe
also you can't fuck a goddess your dick will turn to stone
>>
>>73661379
>Shes a bad musician that relies on autistic sex appeal.
how wrong could you be? also autistic sex appeal? wtf is that?
>>
>>73662831
see >>73662284
>>
>>73661278
fpbp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.