[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys this is my review for the DAMN vinyl record LP what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4725.jpg (182KB, 1684x897px)
IMG_4725.jpg
182KB, 1684x897px
hey guys this is my review for the DAMN vinyl record LP what do you think? anyone else very happy with their vinyls?

https://youtu.be/flSG7KKfgi8
>>
/mu/ - 16 year old white kids listening to radio music
>>
>>73660573
sorry but in what way is DAMN considered "radio music"? have you listened to the album? I feel like you wouldn't be saying that if you listened to the album
>>
>>73660608
>most popular rapper in the entire scene whose music is constantly featured in adverts and gets tons of media attention and radio play
>whose music videos get millions of hits the day they're released on youtube
>not 'radio music'
>>
>>73660691
Okay sure but I mean have you heard what's on the radio these days like if you actually tune into your local stations? because I definitely don't hear anything on Kdot's level. an artist can be popular without being considered a radio wonder wouldn't you agree?
>>
no you idiot. you literal child. stop trying to justify your shallow mainstream taste in music.
>>
>>73660964
LOYALTY and HUMBLE are undoubtedly better than a lot of "radio music", but that doesn't mean they aren't made to be hits.
>>
>>73660973
no need to get hostel man we're all here because we enjoy music to some capacity or another right? I just wanted to share my thoughts on this incredible album and showcase some vinyls since they sold out and have been going for a lot of money on ebay. sorry if I managed to offend you dude
>>
File: 1498377323233.png (699KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498377323233.png
699KB, 725x670px
>>73661003
>we're all here because we enjoy music
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>73661028
I graduated high school, does that count?
>>
Using 4chan for self promotion never works.

If you want an honest opinion by people who aren't being tryhards due to cultural reasons or just complete spergs I'd recommend you go to r/hiphopheads on reddit or create an account kanyetothe forum.

I don't know iof you're intentionally going for clickbait but you claim your video is a review when in reality it's seems more like an unboxing video. You're clearly a fan, but beyond generic praise you don't really offer any intresting insight as to why you enjoy the album beyond empty platitudes. I don't really want to rag you but I don't know how serious you are about music criticism but you're defintely not there yet. I'd say study more about music production, particularly hiphop so you know more about the tehcnical side of things so you can have a more indepth and nuanced understanding of the music itself which will then make your praise/criticisms seem more insightful and interesting.
>>
>>73660556
>wait, so you're telling me more than two people can work on a song?? that's SO cool
>>
you look like a fag
that's how you do reviews like a man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT49abQH4Gk
>>
File: photo-281378.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
photo-281378.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>surprised by the number of producers
>>
>>73660556
"Hey guys... Elliot Rodgers here.."
>>
terrible taste. saw the video thumbnail and didnt watch it but im sure its bad
>>
>>73661406
kindest comment yet
>>
>>73660556
this is 100% bait.

"I didn't know all these people came on the one song, I thought it was kind of all him"
"there's two vinyls by the way"
>>
>>73661067
no you didn't, fucktard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E03Qs-Yf8rA
>>
>>73661406
thanks for the response man. I guess I should have specified that I wasn't going for an album review since so many others have that covered. I had more of an unboxing video in mind so I'm glad that was conveyed
>>
>>73660964
Is this some form of highly elaborate bait?
>>
>>73663826
almost definitely
/mu/ used to be really good at singling out bait but you lost the touch
>>
>>73663826
Having watched the video... I'm not so sure. Unless that, too, was bait. But that's going way too far for me to keep track of or care about. Dude seems like an authentic whiteboy dingus.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.