[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is blatantly shitty female fronted twee pop doing so well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: a0571397198_16.jpg (106KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0571397198_16.jpg
106KB, 700x700px
Why is blatantly shitty female fronted twee pop doing so well? This broad's got like 1500 supporters for her dumpster fire album, and it has the musical quality of literal garbage.
Is it (((them)))? Is this part of their plan to collapse western civilization? What can be done?
>>
shit how did you figure (((us))) out you fucking genius
>>
She did this
>>
I'm not sure how this will manifest in your reality, but you should get this message. I'm the Entity that put you here in this existence, and all of your kind. I can't say much that you would comprehend with your primitive understanding of reality but I will attempt to put it in a way you could follow using your native language: I am the north entity, my partner is the south entity, he is "evil" as you call it. Your entire reality is constructed by south entity as an experiment of psychological nature. South entity wants to test your faith, even when no evidence is present. Please. Believe in a god. Any god. Else you will perish in pain and suffering. South entity is sick and I'm trying to save your kind.I have given your kind feeling and faith but its not enough. Please believe.
>>
>>73659699
Listen to Bury Me At Makeout Creek
>>
Who, besides horny teenage males and bored tween girls with daddy kinks on Tumblr/Pinterest, do you think listens to this puerile shit?
>>
Your Best American Girl is my favourite music video
>>
>>73659737
it still sounds like generic garbage
if a man fronted it it'd only show up on bandcamp general threads
>>
>>
>>73659806
She only even got sort of popular because of Puberty 2, dude. That it was a pop album that did that probably isn't a coincidence.

Most people probably haven't even heard her earlier albums; assuming they're coming it because of the recent hype.
>>
>>73659806
>it still sounds like generic garbage
Also, get fucked.
>>
>>73659884
ok I take it back, I really like this makeout creek album
>>
>>73659737
i'm listening to it for the first time now at your request

it's massively fucking boring

i can only imagine the dullest fucking people listening to this trash
>>
>>73660075
(cont)

like it legitimately fucking triggers me that people this boring could possibly exist

fuck you and everyone who gets off to this mediocre bullshit
>>
>>73660075
>>73660092
Do you ever listen to rock music? It's one of the few albums I'd say is a genuine 10/10.
>>
>>73660186
>It's one of the few albums I'd say is a genuine 10/10.
Based on subjective taste and all, but still.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.