[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the name of the autistically specific subgenre of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What's the name of the autistically specific subgenre of techno music the Mortal Kombat theme and the Blade rave scene themes belong to?
you know, the kind that goes "weedooweedoweeedoowwedeweowoeowo" and then "dun dun dudundun" and goes fast
>>
acid techno?
>>
Hardstyle?
>>
>>73657305
no, hardstyle is very different
>>
>>73656655
those are two different genres really. The blade theme is early acid techno. I want to say MK is just dance music similar to darude's sandstorm.
>>
>>73656655
Thank you, anon. You have no idea how much time i've spent trying to figure this shit out by myself.
>>
The Mortal Kombat theme sounds Belgian to me, like early 90s stuff somewhere between new beat and acid.

And now that I look it up, it was basically done by Lords of Acid, who are Belgian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjgMp-B3EQ
>>
>>73657604
should have tried google
>>
>>73657305
>hardstyle
>in 93 the year the single came out, as a genre

Anyways https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_immortals/mortal_kombat__the_album/ this sums it up. It was some parts that sound like 2 unlimited and I can definitely hear the makina. If I remember correctly reptile' s theme is goa trance/ hard trance. Lords of acid is always fun to listen to. Pussy is definitely top tier song
>>
>>73656655
here's the link to the song if you already haven't found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6UXQ_9IRo8
>>
>>73657604
Are you thanking >>73657604

Are you thanking >>73657427 ? If so you're welcome, but anyway yea those two song's respective genres are identifiably different. The blade song is more repetitive and subtle prgoression. The most autistic name for it's sub genre i could make is "minimal acid techno"
>>
>>73657625
shut up

>>73658043
I was thanking both you, that answered and op, for creating the thread and shit, but forgot to add it. Anyway, you're the man.
>>
>>73656655
psytrance
>>
>>73656655
>the kind that goes "weedooweedoweeedoowwedeweowoeowo" and then "dun dun dudundun" and goes fast

I think you mean weeooweedodoweedoowoowwedeweedowoeoewe - - -dun dundundundun dun

fucking pleb.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.