[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this is one single greatest musical album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: GOAT.jpg (15KB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
15KB, 316x315px
Daily reminder that this is one single greatest musical album ever to have been recorded and released by a human being. If you disagree, then you are wrong.
>>
>>73656339

Yeah, right up there with Plastic Bertrand
>>
>>73656339
No
>>
>>73656420

Yes.

It is, so.

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arEgV6_Oah0
>>
this thread is aggressively french for being in english
>>
>>73656526

It's not about nationality. Sebastian has Serbian extraction, a country that I otherwise dislike.

The point is the objectively and demonstrably measurable truth of quality in musical achievement.
>>
>>73657485
are you that guy who posts homemade music videos of sebastian songs

i feel like you are
>>
>>73656339
It's not even the greatest electro house album, pleb.
>>
It's bretty good

did edm rape electro-house to death?
>>
>>73656339

I got to party with him and some of the Ed Banger crew when they were in Toronto.

Busy P is fucking cool, really nice guy.

Breakbot is quiet but super nice too.

SebastiAn doesnt say shit, but he offered me cigarettes and smoked with me in silence so that actually makes his album even better for me.

And Justice are fucking dicks.
>>
>>73659695
>And Justice are fucking dicks.
story pls
>>
What album is OP on about?
>>
>>73656339
First week on here kiddo?
>>
>>73659756

Not much of a story, they're just dicks. Went to the after party after the show and they wouldnt talk to anyone that did have tits and a vagina.

Boys Noize is also fucking cool. Poured shots into my mouth while I was behind him while he was DJing. The fat guy from MSTRKRFT though, hes also a dick.
>>
>>73659909
That didnt have tits and a vagina*. Fuck.
>>
>>73659404
yes
>>
>>73657770
What is the greatest electro-house album in your opinion?
>>
>Justice are jerks
>JFK a jerk

: (
>>
isnt this just normie bro house
am i missing something
is this a joke thread?
am i being memed?
>>
>>73660956
>>73660956

Naw it wasnt JFK that was a jerk, it was the other guy. JFK wasnt there,
>>
>>73656339
Sorry but saint anger is
>>
>>73656339
I love sebastian, really good tracks in there
but it's certainly not the best album ever.

it feels like you've just discovered him
>>
way too long

embody, arabest, kindercut are all certified tunes though
>>
>>73656339
you don't do this every day
>>
>>73660978
no, /mu/ is just full of normies at this point
>>
>>73656339

i expect to see this every day, otherwise, i am right.
>>
>>73660978
""""normies"""" don't listen to this kind of stuff
>>
>>73659695
I have a feeling deadmau5 is in this thread
>>
I agree, one of my favorite albums
>>
>>73659695
Can confirm Busy P is the coolest dude

I met Breakbot and he is shy but chill

Met Xavier too and he was super nice actually, don't know why you think they're dicks
>>
>>73661021
That would be Al-P, he seems weird from the interviews I've seen of them
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.