[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Grimes ? I think it's actually goood music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: grimes-cover-tout-new.jpg (951KB, 2524x2524px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-cover-tout-new.jpg
951KB, 2524x2524px
Does /mu/ like Grimes ? I think it's actually goood music
Genesis is chill as fuck for instance
>>
she is a meme
>>
shes the most beautiful girl in the world
>>
she's shit after Halfaxa
>>
>>73651827
>>73651962
can't tell if she is ugly or not
>>
>>73651827
Here's the deal: Grimes is an extraordinary artist, perhaps the best of this decade. There's a problem: /mu/ is super triggered by this particular artist for some reason. Some people don't care, some really love her, some really hate her.

No matter what /mu/ think, her music is thought provoking and very, very addictive.
>>
i want to sniff the grimes
>>
>>73651989
because you're a dumbass
>>
>>73651993
/mu/ isn't triggered by Grimes, a certain subset of /mu/ users (commonly known as grimesfags) shit up the board and thus are often ridiculed. these "grimesfags" care so much about one artist that's mediocre (imo) that they think that any criticism of that artist is actually just the criticizers being "triggered".
>>
>cause I'm only a man, do what I can
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>73651989
how do any of you not find her cute?
>>
>>73652034
oh yeah, your shitty memes and shill campaign is fucking everything up again. why am i doing this still
>>
>>73652131
>shill campaign
wat
>>
>>73651827
kill yourself.

PLEASE.
>>
>>73652243
Me?
>>
>>73651962
>>73651993
this
>>73651927
>>73651980
>>73652034
shit opinion
>>
>>73652318
She actually is a meme though and its very depressing
>>
>>73652034
>/mu/ isn't triggered by Grimes
Really? See this thread. People are talking about the artist Grimes, not her fans (except you).
>a certain subset of /mu/ users (commonly known as grimesfags) shit up the board and thus are often ridiculed.
Aren't they allowed to express their opinion or what? BTW the board is already shit. See the endless meme threads, some of them probably created by yourself.
>these "grimesfags" care so much about one artist that's mediocre (imo) that they think that any criticism of that artist is actually just the criticizers being "triggered".
Maybe they just don't like folks like you who insult them and their fave artist. They promptly kick your ass. I see no problem with self defence. It's legitimate and expected.
>>
>>73651827
She's the greatest girl in the world you should listen to her
>>
>>73652351
Do you imply that a meme (viral) can't be good? Maybe there's a reason she's a meme: her music is really good and people can't stop talking about her.
>>
she has a litteral manface
>>
>>73651827

oh enough with this autistic 11 year old already
>>
>>73652435
:(
>>
>>73652467
>trying to disparage her so hard
Kid, you're not fit to tie her shoes.
>>
>>73652398
>people are talking about the artist Grimes
sure. one person called her a "meme", one person gave a legitimate opinion about her music, one person asked about how ugly she is, and one person complimented her. You realize that there are only 7 people ITT, right? This thread shows no triggering occuring.
>Aren't they allowed to express their opinion or what?
can you read?
>BTW the board is already shit
grimesfags are a part of the problem
>endless meme threads
oh, so because I think that one artists fanbase messes up a board, then I obviously think that the meme threads aren't bad either. OK.
>Maybe they just don't like folks who insult them and their favorite artist
WOW HOLY SHIT WE GOT A GENIUS HERE
>they promptly kick your ass
no, they freak out and say shit like
>be nice to grimes
>that's just your shitty opinion (see >>73652318)
>fuck off, pleb
>bait
>I see no problem with self-defense
I don't either. Are you sure that you read my post?
>>
>>73652435
Would she prefer a ghost instead?
>>
>>73652435
Maybe im just a meme to you, maybe everyone is
>>
>>73652582
Stop. You're just a meme.
>>
>>73653315
Nice argument
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.