[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$80 for the """"limited""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: UMBuRVi.jpg (2MB, 4190x3142px) Image search: [Google]
UMBuRVi.jpg
2MB, 4190x3142px
>$80 for the """"limited"""" instrumental version of The Fragile
>that was streaming for free on Apple Music two years ago
>barebones packaging
>no new artwork or liner notes
>december pe-orders just started shipping out after several delays

NINcucks are actually trying to convince themselves they weren't ripped off by Trent, it's hilarious
>>
>>73644905
why that fucking yellow Charlie Brown shirt thing and the orange one?
>>
File: EIGHTY FUCKING DOLLARS.png (1MB, 1336x1002px) Image search: [Google]
EIGHTY FUCKING DOLLARS.png
1MB, 1336x1002px
>>73645342
>muh pixels
>muh minimalism
>muh art
>>
It's 4 records. All of which are new(not used). That's 20 dollars per record, which is less than most new vinyl releases. Go on amazon and see how much a single new record costs. Most of them are over 20 dollars, so It's not that bad a deal. Go to a store that sells new vinyl and see the price.
>>
This is why you don't buy music from millionaire musicians, they don't care about you.
>>73645577
what a fucking cuck you are
>>
>>73645522
Side 3B is the best Side, Was it Worth It? best song
>>
File: SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED.png (1MB, 1336x1002px) Image search: [Google]
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED.png
1MB, 1336x1002px
>>73645577
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73645593
First of all, you don't know what "cuck" means. You think it means "guy i don't like" or "guy who does something I disagree with." It means neither. What I said was that it's not unreasonable to pay 20 bucks a record. I don't collect vinyl nor do I own this set, dickhead. You're clearly just a massive cuck who's calling other people cuck without knowing what cuck means because you're insecure that everybody you know is calling you a cuck.(which you are)
>>
>>73645711
Cuck as in giving into "muh favrit artist's" policies without any critical thinking, you corporate shill
>>
>>73645655
The Fragile blurry artwork were amazing and always gave me an anxiety atmosphere, this pixel thing is just shit
>>
>>73645729
>Cuck as in
You can't just change the meaning of a word without telling anyone and expect people to have any idea of what you're talking about. Here's an idea, you're a grasshopper. Grasshopper as in you're borderline retarded.
>>
>>73645908
Cuck is giving your partner over to be fucked by someone else
You're giving away your authority in order to be exploited
>>
>>73645711
>>73645908
you're a paypig

but ninretards would love that
>>
>>73646251

I love this shitposter
>>
>>73645655
I like it
>>
>not realize there was an active market of fragile related LPs going for $200+ per
>complaining about $80 for 4xLP set in current year

This entire thread
>>
>>73647597
this. Plus it's good music and I like the pixel artwork
>>
>>73644905
thanks for the download code
>>
>>73647597
>definitive edition is about to be released for 50 bucks, ending the $200+ era
>still pre-ordering a lame instrumental version (most of it which was already available for free) for 80 bucks
>6 MONTHS delay and several fuckups by the store
>ghosts I-IV deluxe box set, it isn't
>b-but I like it, t-the artwork is pretty

>>73647506
>>73647660
Trent is abusing you, are you enjoying it?

>>73647218
Satan bless, please consider buying a T-shirt or some tickets

http://marilynmanson.shop.bravadousa.com/
>>
>>73647880
>http://marilynmanson.shop.bravadousa.com/
>2016 tour
>NEW
kek
>>
>>73648097
ha ha FUCKING ha, I don't/didn't see Trent doing any tours in '16, asshole
>>
File: srsly.jpg (104KB, 984x656px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
104KB, 984x656px
>mfw first world anglos get upset for spending outrageous money on music
>>
>>73644905
If these are your pictures I don't understand how you can call other people cucks
>>
>>73650061
You're out of your element, casual, leave
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.