[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys listen to certain artists/albums during certain times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 81MgZQboVmL._SL1448_.jpg (293KB, 1448x1448px) Image search: [Google]
81MgZQboVmL._SL1448_.jpg
293KB, 1448x1448px
Do you guys listen to certain artists/albums during certain times of the day or seasons? I think it helps to enjoy them more if the scenery is right. I listened to pic related during a long 1 1/2 hour drive during the spring and absolutely loved it.
>>
>>73643026
besides ambient at night or early in the morning.
and more aggressive sounds for working out. nah

now if you mentioned drugs sure
>>
Yes, music must always much my mood and the weather outside.
>>
>>73643026
I listened to Fight Test on loop while me and my ex were "taking a break".
I'm seeing them live tomorrow btw.
>>
>>73643026
Yeah, I know that feeling
>Kid A for long walks in winter
>Lift yr skinny fists for sunsets in autumn
>Doolittle for driving at 3 in the morning
>Strawberry Jam for driving during the day
>>
>>73643078
They put on an insane show. I guarantee you'll walk out of there with a newfound appreciation for Oczy Mlody as well.
>>
>>73643026
I love driving long distances for the sole reason of listening to whole albums
>>
>>73645417
matching the ride time with album length is amazing
>>
File: greg-pch4.jpg (317KB, 983x963px) Image search: [Google]
greg-pch4.jpg
317KB, 983x963px
ALL music is best listened to while driving down the PCH near sunset after a hot summer day
>>
>>73646642
>CEASE TO RESIST, GIVING MY GOODBYE
>>
>>73644163
>implying Wayne can sing
>>
>>73643026
Every spring, when the weather starts to warm up, I listen to a ton of REM. There's something about the sense of newness and discovery in their music that fits the season so well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.